276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gilbertson & Page Dr John Puppy 10kg

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you are thinking of making the switch to Dr John dog food, then you have come to the right place. Whether you are looking for food for your puppy or are looking for hypoallergenic dog food they have both and everything in between. Designing nutritionally complete foods in grain free and hypoallergenic recipes are just one way to look after sensitive tummies, whilst others focus on providing a slow release energy that will keep your dog active all day long. You would have a lot more waste produced so more poop collecting and would have to feed a lot more food than you do now to keep weight on your dog as they digest so little of it.

Dr John Dog Food Review - Dog Desires Dr John Dog Food Review - Dog Desires

They also clearly state how much you should be feeding your dog, dependent on its weight, size, breed, and other existing health conditions. In conclusion its easy for me to recommend Dr John dog food, not only is the food well made up with the right vitamins and minerals being added for the utmost longevity but also the food quality is high, and the vast majority of dogs really enjoy eating it. There’s no doubt that human food is designed to be tasty, delicious and easily eaten but that doesn’t make those titbits healthy (or always safe) for our dogs to eat. Whilst I obviously HUGELY applaud anyone who rescues animals, I hate when they then turn around and use it as a point to justify knowingly feeding crap food.Only reason we changed from Burns was when my bitch was pregnant she did not eat well and went off the burns food and after trying so many different things we got her to eat Royal Canin. John's dog food, and they are being immoral and/or uncaring if they do so", then the angry replies we've had from some members would be wholly valid.

Dr. John Puppy chicken recipe - Gilbertson and Page - Dog

Today here I will cover my overall thoughts of Dr John dog food after trying 6 varieties of the dog food myself.The PAW report also estimated that around half of the overweight and obese dogs had health issues which could be related to their weight.

Puppy Feeding Guide - Gilbertson and Page - Dog, Cat and Puppy Feeding Guide - Gilbertson and Page - Dog, Cat and

There are hundreds of happy reviews out there and many owners have stated that out of all the varieties, their pooches have enjoyed every single one.Beet Pulp, Chicken Oil*, Linseed, Fish Oil*, Dried Brewers Yeast, Egg Powder, Minerals, Vitamins, Nucleotides, Prebiotic FOS, Prebiotic MOS, Cranberry Extract, Chondroitin Sulphate, Glucosamine Sulphate, MSM, Yucca Extract *Preserved with mixed tocopherols and rosemary extract.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment