276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Charlotte Tilbury Iconic Mini Lip Trio Kit, 1.0 count

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lip Plump-Effect Mustard Sprout Extract – hydrates lips and defines the look of lip contours, creating a fuller-looking appearance. This AWARD-WINNING finely milled setting powder is now available as a makeup mini, taking the iconic rose-gold compact and conveniently resizing it for your clutch or travel bag.

Mini Makeup Gifts to Add to Your Wishlist - Charlotte Tilbury Mini Makeup Gifts to Add to Your Wishlist - Charlotte Tilbury

In her lineup of legendary lipsticks, discover comfortable matte finishes, smooth satins and hydrating, high-shine glosses, all in the most magical shades you could wish for! Charlotte’s On the Go makeup kits are designed for perfect makeup touch ups when you’re here, there and everywhere! One of the products that captures the essence of her brand perfectly is the sell-out Hollywood Flawless Filter: a multi-use complexion product that was way ahead of its time.Glide Pillow Talk Eyeliner along the upper and lower lash line to build up dreamy definition, then comb Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes! As well as a special blend of waxes ensures a smooth application that will never bleed outside your lip line with light-diffusing particles to give your lips a full-bodied 3D finish. Lip Cheat lip liner lasts for up to 6 hours and has a dreamy, smooth texture, so you can resize and reshape the look of the lips for a fuller-looking pout! Dab under-eyes and wear with a bear face or build it up for more coverage - there's a reason the brand describes it as 'shape-wear for the eyes and face'. As a part of her disco-inspired Holiday collection, Charlotte has created 3 LIMITED-EDITION SHADES of her K.

Hot Lips Mini Lipstick Trio | Charlotte Tilbury

So successful was the original lipstick shade, Pillow Talk, the brand decided to turn it into an entire franchise. Putting a balm over it doesn’t make it crack or look weird so if you don’t mind the transfer I find it prolongs my wear time and layering more lipstick on top doesn’t make it look cakey or weird.These liquid, matte blushers come in four flexible shades (including the iconic Pillow Talk) that offer soft, diffused-looking colour to cheeks. A high-shine sheer berry lip gloss for a healthy-looking rush of colour and a fuller-looking finish! Discover mini makeup gift sets and travel size must-haves to create your own collection of handbag-friendly favourites for effortless, on-the-go makeup magic! What started as a few products - the now iconic Magic Cream being one of the first - has now evolved into an expansive (and impressive) range.

Charlotte Tilbury Best Sellers - Charlotte Tilbury

Finally, add a lip gloss or oil as a high-shine top coat for the lips with a choice between Collagen Lip Bath, Lip Lustre, Latex Love, Charlotte’s Jewel Lips and Charlotte’s Magic Lip Oil Crystal Elixir. From a pearly Moonlit Glow to a warmer Sunset Glow and a deeper Bronze, when dusted onto cheekbones and the high-points of the face, they sculpt, lift and illuminate the complexion for a red carpet-worthy look. Discover my Iconic Mini Lip Trio, a trio of mini lipsticks in 3 of my most-loved, suits-all shades: Pillow Talk Medium, Walk of No Shame and Stoned Rose! This lip trio is my secret to gorgeous, glossy, fuller-looking lips for any mood and any moment in 3 of my ICONIC, universally-flattering hues!Discover flawless formulas to add to your holiday wishlist, all in dainty, grab-and-go sizes for taking along for all the festive fun! Matte Revolution Lipstick is an AWARD-WINNING formula, and the Iconic Mini Lip Trio Kit features three of her most beloved shades for lipstick lovers to try.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment