276°
Posted 20 hours ago

One N Only Colorfix Kit Permanent Hair Color Remover

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Leave the cream on your hair for 10 minutes and allow it to work and then rinse it out with plenty of lukewarm water. Squalane, Barley Extract, Wheat Extract help provide immediate and long-term moisturisation while helping repair skin’s protective barrier. Colour Fix Correcting Pressed Powder is a translucent mineral powder that smooths, brightens dark circles and neutralising your skin tone. Take away the stress of choosing paint colours and help avoid making expensive mistakes, to transform the rooms in your home.

Lightly sweep over the complexion, paying particular attention to shine-prone areas such as the T-zone. After you have coloured your hair and thoroughly rinsed it with water, apply a generous amount of Logona Color Fix Post-Treatment and comb it through your hair with some additional water. I have found that if I hold the can closer than the recommended 20cm to my hair, the colour can be seen on my scalp (if used at the roots). This comes at a huge cost to the environment, from the raw materials used to the industrial processes that support production.Illuminate and revitalise your skin with this blendable iridescent primer, providing a silky smooth base for your foundation. The dyeing industry is one of the largest water consumers in the world, using over 5 trillion litres per year along with petrochemical dyes and a host of toxic and highly polluting chemicals.

p>

The natural toothy surface will hold multiple layers of pastel without the need for fixative, allowing the velvet bloom and vibrant colour of pastel to be preserved.Customise your foundation and concealer shade with COLLECTION's highly pigmented Colour Fix shade adjuster. Kit includes a single-dose tube of Color Fix Cream and a bottle of 13vol Activator for an easy and practical application.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment