276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TP-Link Deco XE75 AXE5400 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6E System, Tri-Band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ports, AI-Driven Mesh, cover up to 7,200 ft2, Connect up to 200 devices,1.7 GHz Quad-Core CPU, HomeShield, Pack of 3

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

TP-Link is advertising to a similar crowd with the XE75 Pro, those with Multi-Gig internet packages from a suitable ISP. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of CGMagazine. Alternatively, TP-Link follows their trend of using companion mobile apps for their hardware, as found in their mesh Wi-Fi sets like the Deco X55 and smart devices in the Tapo range.

It's as easy as following the instructions on-screen, barely needing to ever glance at the paper manual in the box. If you subscribe to Multi-Gig internet speeds, own Wi-Fi 6E compatible devices, and still suffer from wireless dead spots around the house, then the Deco XE75 Pro is perfect. Solve wireless dead spots in your home and enjoy the latest cutting-edge Wi-Fi 6E standard with compatible devices. When you tap the Tools button, it takes you to a screen where you can configure Wi-Fi settings, analyze channel selection, create a guest network, and configure internet connection settings.But some of these routers are old or not as powerful as the new Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi systems coming out today. Indeed, the networking vendor made all kinds of buzz about the new standard in early 2021 with nothing to show during the entire year. The included parental controls let you block internet access for individual users, apply age-based filtering, and see how long a user has been online.

Running client tests from my iOS devices resulted in 690Mb/s on average when I stood in the same room as either Deco. The pretty dashboard UI, fortunately, doesn't dumb down the functionality for experienced administrators. More secure encryption in WiFi password safety and enhanced protection against brute-force attacks combine to safeguard your home network. We placed one Deco in the basement while the main unit was on the first floor next to our FiOS router.

quad-core CPU and 512MB of memory, but this router also contains Wi-Fi 6E circuitry that allows it to operate on the 6GHz radio band as well as the 2. My mantra has been how Tri-band Wi-Fi 6E is generally not a great idea for a fully wireless environment but is excellent for a wired home.

Connect More Devices: OFDMA, MU-MIMO, and a powerful CPU increasecapacity by 4 times to enable simultaneous stable transmission to more devices. Moving through the simple steps on the app, you can add the remaining Deco nodes, however many you need, up to a recommended maximum of 10. They stand out from the crowd by flaunting the Wi-Fi 6E standard with its tri-band signal, allowing for an ultra-low-latency 6GHz band to provide a dedicated wireless backhaul for streamlining internet traffic back to your modem. Beamforming technology detects devices and concentrates signals towards them, especially to previously hard-to-reach areas.However, it still wins my favor for being one of the only good-looking Wi-Fi routers I'd be happy to display out in the open rather than trying to disguise it with plants and other trinkets. The problem is that the XE75 doesn't push the envelope for average networks enough to make a difference, aiming instead for the ultra-high-end where only the most cutting-edge wireless devices will see any real benefit. Archer TXE75E arms your PC with the newly opened 6 GHz band, unlocking your WiFi 6E router’s full potential. Printers must remain attached to a specific device or rely on their (usually shoddy) Wi-Fi connection. The standard TP-Link Deco XE75 did a decent job at extending our Wi-Fi but didn't quite provide a strong enough signal to compete with cheaper units.

It was only when I started to move extremely farther away from the router, towards the front of my house and sidewalk, where the connection was dropping more frequently.

Wall mounting might be the solution to keeping these exposed wires safe from harm if secured well enough. Fronthaul is the Wi-Fi signals broadcast outward for clients or the network ports for wired devices. Since my home office is the farthest-reaching room in my home, it's the one that suffers the most from wireless dead spots. They offer the same 5,400Mbps line rate as the Archer AXE75, and the Deco companion app acts almost the same as the Tether app, but they're more expensive. WiFi 6E allows for 7 (3 for European Union Member states) additional 160 MHz channels, offering up to 1,200 MHz (480 MHz for European Union Member states) of additional spectrum for 6 GHz WiFi.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment