276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Al Haramain Amber Oud Gold Edition Spray 60ml | Eau De Parfum For Women | Ladies Perfume Spray | Luxury Fragrance for Women and Men | Eau De Parfum Spray | Amber Oud Arabian perfume

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As a woman who enjoys layering fragrances, I find it fun to experiment with traditionally feminine scents by combining a slightly masculine base. I had to delete my initial review as I hadn't worn this fragrance enough but I've worn this now for most of the week and my opinion has changed, alot. Think I may have gotten a bad batch or it was ruined by improper storage before I got my bottle because it's fruity for about two minutes then immediately turns into a strong off putting synthetic chemical mess. I loveee This fragrance, ive had my bottle for like 2-3 months and at first it was this rlly nice fruity kinda fresh fragrance, and today i decided to wear it and a really nice and creamy vanilla seems to be present now. versatile fragrance with a sweet and a bit fresh scent, this is unisex but leading a bit feminime to me because it was too sweet.

The Amber Oud Spray is one of their signature scents, known for its well-balanced blend of warm amber and rich oud. The deep satisfaction with the day gone by is comforting, and the hopes you hold for tomorrow seem like rays of the rising sun themselves. CHOOSE from Amber Oud Gold Edition 60ml or get double the fragrance with 120ml, or feel the power of Gold Extreme 60ml containing more concentrated pure perfume for a more intense experience, which comes packaged with an elegant refillable diffuser for Amber Oud Gold on-the-go! There are days I have to remind myself to go more light handed because it might even be too much for me and I love the strong ones. My husband can spray this at 9 am and come home and take a shower at 10 pm after working in a kitchen all day and then spray something else.

Amber Oud Emerald Extrait d'parfum Exclusiff: wich I don't know what this dupes for and also not on fragrantica yet. I wore Delina (which is an absolute masterpiece) last week and received zero compliments, and then this unisex clone scent gets people to swoon.

This is where the confusion on your end takes place, 2018 was the repackaged Erba pura, not when the fragrance was released originally.Which leave a very smooth and intoxicating fragrance on my skin with some of the vanilla of the middle still left over.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment