276°
Posted 20 hours ago

COLOR WOW Raise The Root, 150 ml

£9.875£19.75Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Raise the Root is formulated with unique flexible, translucent polymers that act like a spring at the root of your hair, creating instant lift and volume that lasts. As part of our community you’ll enjoy exclusive privileges such as a birthday gift every year and event invitations. I also didn't have to pile pounds of dry shampoo into my hair the following day to put life back into it. It was really easy to use, I just sprayed it on my root when my hair was damp and blowdried with a round brush!

For best results, we don’t recommend using other products with Dream Coat during application, except for our Color Wow Dream Cocktails and Raise the Root, as these will not diminish results.Typical volumizing products use hair-dehydrating ingredients (alcohol, salt and drying resins) to dry out and force open hair’s protective, outer cuticle layer.

If I got embarrassed easily, I would be humiliated to reveal how much dry shampoo I use in a single week. use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms of Use and will not cause injury to any person or entity.You are also confirming that you have read and agreed to the privacy policy and terms and conditions. According to the brand, there is also hydrolyzed keratin that can help with strengthening and boosting moisture.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment