276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BIKE HAND Bicycle Repair Stand Maximum Load 50 kg / 60 Pound, Bicycle Repair Stand with Magnetic and 360° Rotating Head

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It works by supporting the bike at the bottom bracket, which lifts the rear wheel and drivetrain off the ground, allowing riders to check their shifting and make quick adjustments. The tubes are constructed from lightweight steel, and the wide, stable base works well on level ground. Angle adjustment: the ability to change the angle of the clamp is crucial when doing more complex repairs such as bleeding hydraulic brakes. It folds down to occupy minimal real estate and has an optional carrying case for easy transport, making it an ideal stand for small spaces, home mechanics, and traveling.

Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand is a refinement on a product that has been a consistent high performer for years. Axle/bottom-bracket mount repair stands A bottom-bracket mounted bike repair stand is a good option if you have a lot of bikes to work on.We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. So far so good the battery has lasted on my rides and really helps when the going gets difficult for me. The two jaws can be adjusted to fit different frame sizes and shapes, and are lined with rubber material to prevent damage to bike paint or finish. Performance Cycling Limited trading as Tredz is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Tyres are much more robust for our country roads than my road bike so another aspect that i really like.

This makes it effortless to securely fasten heavy-duty bikes at any angle, height, whether it's the seat post, top tube, or down tube with diameters ranging from 1" to 3". Smaller stands that hold the rear wheel steady allow you to work on your bike in many different spaces, and are easily transportable. With that knowledge in mind, immediately upon unboxing this workstand we were looking at the sturdy metal segments and thinking we may be onto a winner.This makes it perfect for those that want to make adjustments or repairs when they’re at race meets or up mountains, as it will take up very little luggage space. Mine is about 7 years old and it was from Fat Spanner and it too came with a tool tray (useless thing, it gets in the way). Popular bike repair stands from leading cycle brands such as LifeLine and Park Tool help cycling enthusiasts take greater care of their bike at home.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment