276°
Posted 20 hours ago

30 Pieces Acupressure Rings, Spiky Sensory Finger Rings Set for Teens, Adults, Silent Stress Reducer and Massager

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They say it provides a sort of acupressure sensation, is nice for relaxation and concentration, and is a good sensory aide. Those familiar with acupressure mats know that this type of accessories can generate various benefits, sometimes even unexpected ones. In the case of these rings, through little triangular shaped points that stimulate various parts of your fingers. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

The acupuncturist lady they were seeing also sold them a bunch of different things to practice at home — a spiky mat, ear seeds, and those rings. A couple years ago, the same age as my mom and dad back then, I was dealing with “some other stuff” — in other words, some health and mental problems. Lately, I've been feeling that weird mix of being drained and edgy, and I definitely feel like using an acupressure ring helps me find balance. uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties.Some mention that it works as intended, is good and discreet, and is a good anti picking tool, while others say that it snaps easily and is not very durable. COMFORTABLE: Quiet fidget toy, help promote a sense of calm, reduce stress, anxiety and increase focus and attention. If you are unsure whether the item you are purchasing is classed as PPE please contact KONG Running.

These nifty little rings increase the blood flow in your fingers and provide an almost instant soothing effect.

A NOTE ABOUT RELEVANT ADVERTISING: We collect information about the content (including ads) you use across this site and use it to make both advertising and content more relevant to you on our network and other sites.

They kind of look like a shrunken version of those spiral hair ties, but they’re actually acupressure rings. Some of our latest conquests include the best acne treatments , rolling luggage , pillows for side sleepers , natural anxiety remedies , and bath towels . We may receive payment from third parties for publishing this content or when you make a purchase through the links on our sites.Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Having an acupressure ring with me at all times has been really helpful for when I take the train or subway — during COVID times, it's easy to get caught up in worrying about germs, the number of people in the train car, and whether someone is sitting next to me. In the case of a replacement KONG Running will pay for the post of the new item to be sent out and a refund will be issue for the cost of sending the item back. When certain emotions overwhelm us, it is often recommended to relax, to get in a quiet place and perform some breathing exercises.

The Crimp Oil Acupuncture Ring is a coiled ring that can be used to warm your fingers up for climbing or to treat niggling finger injuries. These metal acupressure rings are designed to increase the blood flow to the tendons and ligaments in the finger.If you’ve got the sheet masks sorted and three different meditation apps downloaded, you’re no doubt well in tune with the practice of self-care. For “anxiety relief, stress reduction and improved focus,” you simply roll the ring up and down each finger 20 to 40 times to activate acupressure points in the fingers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment