276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Bulk Protein Company, SERIOUS GAINZ - Whey Protein Powder - Weight Gain, Mass Gainer - 30g Protein Powders (Banana, 5kg)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Essentially, they are designed to be a convenient way to help you to reach your calorie and macronutrient targets, as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle.

Mass Gainers UK 2023 (Top Five Supplements) Best Mass Gainers UK 2023 (Top Five Supplements)

It's an all-in-one mass gainer, designed for individuals with a fast metabolism that provides a high-quality carbohydrate and protein matrix, rich in BCAAs, creatine and glutamine. As a rough guide, some of the best exercises for building muscle mass include: deadlifts, squats, bench press, pull-ups, rows. The way you integrate your mass gainer into your regime really comes down to your personal preference, but it’s worth making sure that your chosen product packs in more than 20 grams of protein per serving to help support the growth and maintenance of muscle mass. I am eating quite abit more also, I have definatly noticed a difference and I have had comments from friends who I seen over the weekend (Who I havnt seen for about 5 weeks) that I am looking more defined in my chest and shoulders.Protein Works are a UK-based fitness supplements company that have been around for a while now and are well-known for their affordable products. With 1,250 calories per serving to boost daily calorie intake, 50g high protein to support muscle growth and repair, over 250g carbohydrates helping support muscle recovery , and now with 3g added Creatine to support performance per serving, you’ve got nothing to lose and lots to gain. Verified purchase I can tell , they have made the MASS PROTEIN much easier to dilute on a shaker bottle. Whey (Milk) Protein Concentrate, Micellar Casein (Milk), Soya Protein Isolate, Rice Protein Isolate), Stabilised Carbohydrate Blend (Activated Barley, Fine Ground Oats, Maltodextrin), Creatine Monohydrate, L-Glutamine, Avena Sativa (Oats), Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate Calcium, ZMA Vitamin And Mineral Mix (Zinc, B6), Flavouring, Vitamin D3, Colour (Beetroot Red) In Strawberry Flavour Only.

Serious Gainz: Weight Gain Protein | Bodybuilding Warehouse

Mass gainers and protein powders both contain generous portions of protein, but mass gainers are much higher in carbohydrates and some fats than protein powders are. It contains a 1:1 ratio of protein to carbs at 34g apiece, and 338 calories in an 85g serving, so it’s still providing more than you’d get from a standard protein powder, but in a ratio that’s designed to help build lean muscle, rather than pure bulk. You need to be brutally honest with yourself and assess your workout regime and diet as it stands before deciding to try one of the products listed below.However, those who need the extra calories most often have the toughest time consuming enough of them. We all know that protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass, but it’s also important to ensure that you’re hitting your overall calorie goals per day too. It contains a range of ingredients, plus added vitamins and minerals to support your intake from your diet. Super-fast acting, and super-slow, making Warrior MASS exceptional whether used as a post-workout shake to maximise gains or between meals, to support your daily nutritional needs. Packed with a blend of high-quality, fast and slow digesting proteins, that helps grow and maintain important muscle.

Weight Gainer | MYPROTEIN™ Impact Weight Gainer | MYPROTEIN™

Now this isn't easy once you start but the more you do this the easier it gets, you have to be strict though, stick to it. This beast of a supplement boasts 31g of protein, a staggering 50g of carbs, and a massive total of 388 calories per serving, setting you up to achieve those all-important gains 1— all while boosting your recovery 2 after those high-intensity workouts. We recommend taking 1 serving within 30 minutes of your workout on training days, and 1 serving between breakfast and lunch, on non-workout days. To beef up the calorie count to nearly 1,000 per serving, The Protein Works has added medium chain triglycerides fatty acids into the mix, and there’s also creatine monohydrate and a blend of vitamins and minerals in there as well.

Proprietary blends – This is when a supplement company only discloses the ‘blend’ totals on the label, rather than the individual ingredients. SUPPORTING POWER AND STRENGTH: Here at USN, we use only the best quality raw creatines available in the formulation of our creatine and creatine-containing supplements to ensure maximum. This is also good because you'll get a good night sleep once blacked out and more sleep means more gains. However, my brother and my cousin tasted it a little and they said it tasted good, so I guess it was just my preferences in taste. Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing Milk, Soy, Egg, Gluten, Nuts and Peanuts.

Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Protein Powder High Calorie

Mix 280g (2 scoops) with 300ml of water (or milk for exatra calories), amount of water can be increased for a thinner shake, shake and consume immediately. May contain milk, eggs, soya, cereals containing gluten, fish, crustaceans, molluscs, mustard, sesame, sulphur dioxide and sulphites. Since this blend contains whey protein, it’s not suitable for vegans — for anyone following a purely plant-based lifestyle, we recommend our Vegan Protein Blend as a great alternative. Best value for money mass gainer out there,plus you can get more servings by adding milk with 2 scoops rather than 3 scoops with water or milk.

SCI-MX Nutrition’s Muscle Meal Lean isn’t loaded with as many calories and grams of protein as some of the gainers on this list, but it still provides plenty of both and acts as a more balanced replacement for a meal. This product has helped me gain 6 pounds in a week and is supplying me with the energy to relearn how to walk. EU Branch Address: Sports Supplements Limited t/a Bulk™, Centrum Logistyczne, Łąkowa, 23, 55-095, Mirków, Poland. We know that getting your nutrition right, when leading an active lifestyle, can be difficult — and that’s where we come in.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment