276°
Posted 20 hours ago

An Angel Came for You

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. People don't always speak with the full words and i found that the author rarely used abbreviations. If you’d lived through abuse or are living through it at this very moment, An Angel Came for You will be a difficult story for you to read.

All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes to benefit site visitors, and is provided at no charge.

There were many times when i thought i knew where the author was going with the story and each time i was taken by surprise. Bronson Alcott, friend and sometimes mentor to Emerson and Thoreau in Concord, was also a visionary educator who believed that the psyche of a child already carries within it the imprint of spirit and wisdom. The cover may have some limited signs of wear but the pages are clean, intact and the spine remains undamaged.

The author David Howell has described and portrayed the main characters with different personalities and struggles which is incredible, the characters were diverse and unique. An original storyline which gripped me from the start,I loved every minute of it and it's one of those books that really gets you thinking. David J Howell described the mental and physical abuse in such vivid detail that it made me walk away from the story more than once. The level of drama in this writing is incredible, i have not read a book like this for a very long time.Another variation, Black Oak Arkansas - If An Angel Came To See You, Would You Make Her Feel At Home? And I've always been drawn to stories about angels, but after reading the blurb, I discovered it was about an abused woman.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment