276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ravished by Beauty: The Surprising Legacy of Reformed Spirituality

£20.745£41.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now obviously you can’t see it because of her gag, but I can assure you she is a true European beauty. We have copious pictures for you to look through, taken from her social media and news interviews. We also got some lovely candid shots from her home so you can see she is still a specimen of beauty even when she isn’t trying!” Such a sexy body, I think I’ll give it some nice piercings. I bet your nipples, tongue, and nose would look very cute with some metal additions, or maybe we should do something down low…” Overall the orange outfit might be a little strange if it weren’t for the fact she was an Olympic speedskater. The poor 19 year old had been jumped by several thugs right after having completed a couple hours of intense solo training. Fatigued as she was, she was unable to offer any real resistance as the men tightly bound her. Other than pulling her skates off her she was dressed exactly as she had been seven hours ago before her life changed forever. I have both delighted in and argued with this book while reading through it, and you can find some of those posts on my blog. Clearly it was an engaging work of theology. So on and so forth, the elites casually mentioned the various horrors they had planned for the captive. Hanna frantically cried protests, but usually got at best laughs, or at worst threats.

Better hope I don’t win hot stuff, my last slave literally went insane after a month of being worked over by me.” Alright folks let’s see what perverted requests you all have come up with, I’m always delighted to see what positions and clothing you come up with to inflict on our unwilling models!”

Cite this Entry

Hanna’s face hurt from how tightly the man was gripping it while discussing her beauty. It was hardly the only thing hurting on the poor woman though, her tight spandex bodysuit provided no real protection from the viciously tight ropes that were squeezing her all over. Oh I certainly think we can get this little slut nice and miserable! We’ll see you in a few minutes my dear!” The twisted auctioneer was excitedly up selling her pain to the audience. Excited murmuring from the masked crowd showed they appreciated the poor girl’s new vicious positioning. Hanna continued to weakly grunt into her gag, scarcely believing that they had managed to tie her in such a way that she actually missed her uncomfortable bondage from earlier. Alright, sit the bitch up so we can get a nice harness around those tits. They are perky, but not the biggest, so we’ll give them a little presentation help.”

Can you just hear that? A muscular ass just sounds different than a normal one. Those of you who like working over your slaves with flogs, whips, or canes DO NOT want to miss out on this ass.” I think Lane has done a fine job exploring an oft-ignored part of Reformed spirituality: an emphasis on beauty and desire. The Reformed tradition is not typically associated with a robust and genuine spirituality, though, as Lane helpfully shows us, this is a serious (and seriously common) misreading of the Reformed tradition. Lane helpfully rebuts some of these mischaracterizations by reading Calvin, the Puritans, and Edwards for an ecology of desire, something stimulated by God's own loveliness, beauty, and splendor. "For them, the spiritual life necessarily begins with longing" (213). The crowd slowly filed by the terrified girl again, once again taking the time to gleefully comment on what they would do to her. Mmmm I have a nice new flog I just bought that would be perfect on her, can you imagine how cute her legs would be nice and red from a good working over?” She is a real looker isn’t she? You all might recognize Hanna here if you watch the olympics, she was a member of the Dutch relay team. Our dear cutie was training so hard to qualify for the next Olympics for solo events, in fact that’s what she was doing when our associates grabbed her, hence her lovely outfit.”

At first Hanna was struggling, but despite her considerable athletic ability she was no match for the two men as they forced her to change clothing. Eventually she just went limp and let them do as they pleased as the strain of trying to fight them off was exhausting. With their captive redressed, the men now grabbed lengths of rope and began restraining her. Her legs were retied as she had been before. This time however her arms were pulled over her head and ropes added at her wrists, forearms, and above and below her elbows. The auctioneer whispered the last sentence so only Hanna could hear him, eliciting a terrified whimper from the miserable girl. Then she had been forced to dress as a school girl with a short plaid skirt, her legs were spread painfully wide with a spreaderbar and her arms were tied so far above her head she was forced to stand on her tiptoes and even then she was painfully stretched out.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment