276°
Posted 20 hours ago

This Morning I Met a Whale

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The story of a young boy's relationship with a whale that swam up the River Thames, in a powerful plea to save the environment.

Trước đi đọc, mình không kỳ vọng gì ở truyện này cả, vì nó mỏng quá mà, nghĩ chắc truyện vui vẻ ngắn ngắn cho con nít đọc thôi. This resource features three printable worksheets for three Morpurgo books: Sparrow: The True Story of Joan of Arc, Alone on a Wide Wide Sea and A Medal for Leroy. Mình thích chi tiết ông nội chú cá voi nói rằng hãy truyền thông điệp này đến những đứa trẻ, vì chúng vẫn còn là người tốt và biết lắng nghe, còn người lớn thì xấu xa và không biết dừng lại những hành động xấu của mình. All the activities in this Flamingo Boy resource from HarperCollins can be used as either a quick starter or a longer lesson. The cover may have some limited signs of wear but the pages are clean, intact and the spine remains undamaged.Taking the wonderful Michael Morpurgo book, This Morning I Met a Whale as an example, we show how reading a story can act as a starting point to whole units of work. I recommend this book for anyone who likes Michael Morpurgo, and for teachers who are looking for something to read to their class. Introduce the story: Asking children how they would feel if they suddenly saw a whale swimming in a river. but then the head teacher came and told the class to get ready to go down to the river because a whale was beached there.

The whale warns that the earth's days are numbered and that humans must put right the damage they are doing, but how can Michael fulfil his promise to tell others when neither his teacher nor his classmates will believe his story? In my first year teaching, I adopted the same approach with Kensuke’s Kingdom, my class howling when we had to stop each day at home time. This morning I met a whale is based on a real life situation so it feels quite real when you read it.As well as terrific writing, this book gives older children the chance to explore narrative structure, using the device of a character telling another story. The key themes are having fun in your stories and to make sure you make the reader interested so they want to read it and i think he uses that in all his book. The whale tells a story that was told to him by his granddad and was told to deliver it to children.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment