276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ten Things I Hate About Me: The instant Sunday Times bestseller

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Joe Tracini To Star In Spamalot Tour Alongside His Father Joe Pasquale From May 11!". Broadway World. 15 April 2015 . Retrieved 17 April 2015. That being said, I can honestly say, that this is one of the most raw and honest books I have ever read. To see Joes life, soul and mistakes laid out on paper really takes willpower and strength. For me, the reason that I think this book is so impacting and moving is because he doesn’t write this out of a place of being ‘fixed’ or better’ but, as he says a number of time, he’s still broken and willing to give us an insight into that brokenness. The thing that I think I liked most (if that’s that right word to use) is making people see that just because you’ve been fixed once, it’s okay to break against, it’s not a once fixed always fixed kind of illness. Writing this book has been the hardest thing I’ve ever done. It had to be dragged into the world, with my condition telling me that every single word, sentence and chapter was terrible and would make strangers walk up to me in the street and punch me in the face. Having suffered from my own mental health and PTSD for many years, I always like to hear from others who can share their own personal stories. Joe Tracini (born Joe James Pasquale; 19 July 1988) is an English actor, presenter and author. He appeared in the role of Dennis Savage in the Channel 4 soap opera Hollyoaks. [1] His previous TV acting credits have included the BBC Three comedy series Coming of Age and the Boomerang children's sitcom My Spy Family. His theatre credits include Spamalot, starring in the role of Patsy during a touring version of the production in 2015. [2] In 2022, he published his first book, Ten Things I Hate About Me. [3] Early life [ edit ]

Ten Things I Hate About Me: The instant Sunday Times

Cinderella is a record breaker for Wolverhampton's Grand Theatre". Express & Star. 4 December 2014 . Retrieved 8 June 2015.In my opinion, this book is a must-read for anyone trying to better understand other people's experiences, and to really appreciate that you can never, ever tell what a person may be going through just by looking at them. Writing this book has been the hardest thing I've ever done. It had to be dragged into the world, with my condition telling me that every single word, sentence and chapter was terrible and would make strangers walk up to me in the street and punch me in the face. WATCH DAMIAN'S POP UP PANTO ON DEMAND FROM WED 23 DECEMBER". Sheffield Theatres . Retrieved 31 December 2020.

Things I Hate About Me: Tracini, Joe: 9781398705937 Ten Things I Hate About Me: Tracini, Joe: 9781398705937

A truly extraordinary book. Brave, beautiful and brilliant. Heartbreaking, harrowing and frequently hilarious. Joe Tracini travels to the horrible heart of his abominable illness and unflinchingly examines the misery it has heaped upon him and everyone around him. Incredibly, he emerges from the darkness with a timeless tale of love, hope and redemption that will be of immeasurable help to people facing the most destructive demons and, crucially, everyone who loves them. Please read this book. It will make the world a better place * James O'Brien * Joe Anderton (14 May 2019). "Hollyoaks' Joe Tracini opens up about mental health struggles". Digital Spy . Retrieved 14 May 2019. This book is incredibly honest, and I know it cannot have been easy to write. But it is so beneficial and I know that this book will save many people's lives. The book is a real rollercoaster ride of emotions, echoing the life of Tracini himself. But if there is even the smallest chance that me telling you how I live with me helps you live with you; if it opens up a space for someone, somewhere to be more honest about their mental illness, it will have been worth it. He tries to explain what your life is like when you essentially have a brain that’s trying to kill you every day.’He tries to explain what your life is like when you essentially have a brain that's trying to kill you every day.'

Things I Hate About Me - Booktopia Ten Things I Hate About Me - Booktopia

Obrigada Joe. Foi uma experiência incrível e eu vou sentir falta das suas palavras nas noites de insônia.Nicest man in showbiz". Cornish Guardian. Northcliffe Media. 21 July 2011. Archived from the original on 7 October 2012 . Retrieved 13 August 2011. Final note to say is to say that the comedy in this book will have you laughing at things you thought were morally wrong to laugh at, but here you are belly laughing at suicidal jokes. Coming of Age', 'How Not To Live' axed by BBC Three". Digital Spy. 27 May 2011 . Retrieved 17 April 2015. It doesn't just make an argument for honesty, it makes one for kindness and understanding (without ever taking them for granted).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment