276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Way of the Superior Man: A Spiritual Guide to Mastering the Challenges of Women, Work, and Sexual Desire (20th Anniversary Edition)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Apparently, when a woman gets emotionally intense, the superior man is capable of penetrating her mood “with imperturbable love and unwavering consciousness.” Try doing that and stop being the mediocre man who wants to discuss things over. We see this in football: Our goal is to push through the constraint of our opponents and carry the ball to freedom. In war, we face death in service of a higher cause, giving our all for the sake of freedom. Even our orgasm is a slow build-up of tension until the moment of release frees us and empties us, mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. The first key to becoming a Superior Man is authenticity, and the Superior Man knows there’s no better time to live authentically than right now. He doesn’t wait for his finances to be more secure, for his children to move out, or for his woman to change— he’s willing to do what’s necessary to give his fullest gift in every moment.

China Sourcing Agent: Source any high quality products from China through our partners Fulfillbot ! The Superior Man understands what drives him and what drives his woman, and he uses that understanding to optimize his pursuit of their joint purpose. The masculine seeks freedom in release from constraint and stress. In essence, The Way of the Superior Man claims that a man should be more masculine and a woman more feminine if their goal is a spiritually and sexually stimulating union.The problem with David Deida’s advice isn’t what he writes, it’s how people interpret it, then how other people interpret those interpretations. The principal bodily key to mastering the world and women is maintaining a full and open front of the body at all times,” suggest Deida. “The best method is through full and relaxed breathing, drawing energy down the front, and freeing attention from neurotic self-concern.”

A woman should make sure she is doing everything she can to enhance her radiance, sexiness, grace, and joy. This is what inspires a man and gives him the desire to penetrate her and the world. Every once in a while, someone comes along whose work is clearly a next step. Their ideas seem to answer some collective question hanging out in the culture. Their books and seminars become an underground buzz and, within a period of time, their ideas become part of our cultural vernacular. David Deida is such a person. In a time not too far off from now, his ideas will have spread like wildfire.”—Marianne Williamson, author of A Return to Love

Part Three: Working with Polarity and Energy

Men are driven to pursue freedom—to push through all forms of constraint, release ourselves, and experience the total freedom of complete emptiness. Our deepest motivation is to face death and overcome it. When we do — when we finally let go of who other people think we should be, we can be free to thrive in a way that is uniquely ours — and we won’t be so attached to what someone else thinks is superior. Masculine and feminine energies aren’t in competition, they complement each other, so when we work on one and ignore the other we’re actually limiting our ability to be a great lover and partner. In my life, I’ve found that the better I get at one, the better I get at the other. A Large Grain of Salt

minutes ago Reflecting on the Extreme Differences Between Righteous Protest and Terrorism and the Points Between Raping, torturing, maiming, killing, and kidnapping are not in any realm of “protest”! It means that as you build your life and pursue success whether physical, financial, sexual, professional, etc, you do so from a place that’s aligned with source. Source is just another word for God. And you can feel aligned with God when you silence the mind and become aware of the silent observer within you. When you stop distracting yourself are and you silence the world of matter and monkey-mind chatter, something interesting occurs. You start to hear the little voice some refer to as your conscience. When in silence, the ideal question to ask yourself is “What is my deepest purpose?” You will get an answer if you listen closely enough. Often times the answer will be unclear and ambiguous, that’s Ok. It will, however, give you the next step. Sometimes it will be loud and clear. It depends. That’s the beauty, that’s the mystery. This book,” writes Deida at the beginning of The Way of the Superior Man, “is a guide for a specific kind of newly evolving man. This man is unabashedly masculine—he is purposeful, confident, and directed, living his chosen way of life with deep integrity and humor—and he is sensitive, spontaneous, and spiritually alive, with a heart-commitment to discovering and living his deepest truth.” Find the limit at which you begin to fear, and live just beyond the edge of it; the Superior Man compassionately challenges his limits without trying to escape the fear itself.

Once she goes through that book, she will be armed with powerful tools that will allow her to understand you even when you can’t seemingly explain. This will greatly enhance polarity, remove some feminist propaganda/conditioning, and result in more polarity and harmony between you two. We can understand women from the inside, by leaving the comfort of our traditional roles as men. Some of the most eye opening experiences I’ve had have been bringing straight men out to gay bars to get hit on. If you want to understand masculinity and polarity, go to an aggressive gay bar on a weekend and wear something cute.

David dwells on many topics that trouble the everyday man, along the lines of: what’s true purpose in life, what do women want and expect in a man, how can I become a better version of who I am, and what does it take to take a next step in my professional life as well. On top of that, he also expands on how to achieve sexual maturity and truly go beyond the stereotypical macho jerk type. He likes being a hermit. At my first retreat he told us he had only talked to three people in the last six months. Even his assistant’s assistants don’t get to meet him until years into their training. It’s about challenging the assumptions about what it means to be a man — not so we can come up with new boxes and declare that “the truth”, but so we can be free to find our unique expression and know that it works for us, and may not work for others.A mediocre man would move on, to a new job and a new mistress, rejuvenating his life with fresh energy, excitement, and polarization. But, eventually, the novelty wears off and he finds himself once again inhabiting a lifeless, unattractive world.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment