276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Not a Diet Book: Take Control. Gain Confidence. Change Your Life.

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The New York Times bestselling author of Dr. Kellyann's Bone Broth Diet reveals her powerful belly-slimming plan that will help you lose up to 10 pounds in 10 days! James Smith isn't about that life. He wants you to join his program (or don't, you can learn a lot from him for free on social media), learn as much as you want or need, and then go on about your life without a recurring bill showing up on your credit card each and every month until you die. (Except maybe that gym membership charge. But only if you use it. :P)

James Smith is armed with every tool you’ll ever need to achieve incredible results – from dieting, training and staying in shape to identifying the fads, cons and nonsense that get in I was really excited about getting this brand new book in the mail! It's important to know what to expect ahead of time with this book so you aren't disappointed. I think this plan would be great for those suffering from Gut issues. This plan will help heal you intestinal tract and cleanse you. I'm going to recommend this book to everyone - gym rats like me as well as everyone else. Preventing obesity and disease should be a social goal. This is a good book with a good amount of information which helps debunk a lot of myths that abound about health, fitness, and diet. I already knew most of it though, so it wasn't super new to me and all that I know was gained for free online, so while the book is a great way to get that info in a single place easily without need for researching it yourself - it is available for free and pretty easy to find with a little research. Still, I listened to this via my library, so I didn't have to pay for it, so no loss for me.James Smith is the world’s fastest-growing online personal trainer. Honest, unapologetic and outspoken, yet erudite, authentic and endlessly passionate about exposing the toxic myths within diet culture, and committed to helping people to reach their goals and make positive change for good. Not a Diet Book is his first book. You can join the James Smith Academy here.

Because that's what it's all about, right? Maintenance. Can you maintain that Low/No-Carb diet forever? Can you maintain that uber-restrictive clean eating plan? Or that juice fast/skinny coffee/coffee with butter/fat-blast lollipop/whatever diet? I sure the hell couldn't. I can't maintain even the CONCEPT of those kinds of insane restrictions long term. One of the first things that I learned from James via his videos was this: You don't need a diet. You HAVE a diet. You just need to make it work for you. And that's where the education that he provides comes in... to learn what your daily energy expenditure and calorie needs look like, and then work with those numbers to create a sensible, reasonable deficit that will result in losing fat. The before and after pictures do not show a drastic change in weight in 10 days. This book appears to be for those who need to lose a few pounds. I can see where her diet would heal your gut and make you healthier, though, and this may be an excellent benefit of her diet. A question I’m often asked is whether I prefer novels or non-fiction, and – truth be told – I don’t really have a preference. In the wake of finishing a degree in English Literature, I would have been more inclined to choose fiction rather than fact when deciding on what to read next, but these days it’s a fairly even split. I actually tend to have two books on the go at any given time – and usually gravitate more towards reading non-fiction in the early hours of the morning, and novels before I go to bed. In recent years I’ve come to love the lessons I learn from the number of non-fiction books I’ve read, and this year alone having read more about everything from sleep and lifestyle to business, have raced through the likes of The 5am Club, The Miracle Morning, Legacy, The Four Hour Working Week and many more besides. What it all comes down to in losing weight, fat, getting healthier, lowering your BMI etc is just going on a calorie deficit diet. More calories out than in will make you lose weight, it's really that simple.

Unless I have to follow this plan for medical reasons, I do not see myself following this plan or even attempting it. I believe in following "diet" plans or meal plans that are sustainable and something I can do long term as a lifestyle change. With working full time, being a mother, and fitness instructor; this is no way I would have the energy or will power to follow this plan for even 1 day! The book was well written and I enjoyed looking through it seeing the different broth recipes and food ideas. Again, if you are interested in broth recipes or doing a cleanse for your gut than this book is for you! This is the book I have looking for my whole adult life since having children. I have been skinny ,fat, skinny, fat, my while life. There are some fundamental truths, research and facts that you will hear time and time again, but at the end of the day, what works and what doesn't will depend on the individual applying the methods. And each of us changes - we go through different phases, different levels of motivation and different circumstances. Reading about his desire to make Australia mirrored much of my own experience – having been twice deported but having now lived in Sydney (albeit via a three-month stint in both Los Angeles and Bali) for almost four-and-a-half years, it’s certainly a country that has an allure for many people, however hard the government try to makes it for expats to stay.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment