276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Grenade High Protein, Low Sugar Bar - Cookies and Cream, 12 x 60 g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The chocolate flavour was a familiar and comforting one, hard to put our finger on what that familiarity was.

Grenade Carb Killa - Cookies and Cream - Pack of 10 x 60g Bars

I find most fake sugars disgusting, so a lot of low carb high protein snacks are pretty grim, but these taste great and also have small slightly crunchy bits to add texture.Whereas the ‘older’ bars all seem to hover around 15-16g, the newer flavours have been consistently up at 18-20g, almost matching the 20-22g protein in each bar. It is therefore particularly important for you to provide a valid e-mail address and contact number that we can get hold of you on. It’s a complete contrast to the likes of Chocolate Chip Salted Caramel or Dark Chocolate Raspberry, but it’s a bit of FUN.

bars (Our honest review) | You Well Lidl Protein bars (Our honest review) | You Well

They shot to fame with their significantly better tasting and textured protein bar than your at the time – conventional protein bar. A white chocolate base, a layer of strawberry, crispy pieces and a white chocolate coating – it has all the ingredients to be tooth-achingly sweet. If 80% of your diet is made up of foods like this, and the other 20% is made up of protein shake(s), protein bars, and other foods…then you’ll be fine! Fell to my knees, pounding the floor with my fists while looking up at the sky and crying “why, God, why? In no way can CSN be held liable for failed deliveries unless the courier service used has been negligent in their duty to deliver, therefore we would claim against the question courier company.

The bar has a soft, slightly chewy nougat centre (made with authentic Oreo cocoa), topped with a layer of vanilla creme (made with authentic Oreo vanilla), sprinkled with, you guessed it, authentic Oreo pieces and coated in a layer of milk chocolate.

Reviewing Every Grenade Carb Killa Flavour There Is Reviewing Every Grenade Carb Killa Flavour There Is

If it weren’t such a cliche, I’d say the nougat centre was like a cloud – it’s so fluffy and has a wonderful sweet flavour – but I won’t because even I want to roll my eyes at that. Make-sure that the majority of your diet is made of wholesome foods, for example: meat, fish, veg, fruit. To put things in perspective… an average Snickers bar contains 229 calories, and a Kit Kat Chunky contains 226 calories.

They understand this is hard, but they also note that they should form part of a balanced diet, not to be used as a substitute. Grenade released this flavour in 2016 but, convinced I hated mint chocolate, I’ve waited until now to try it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment