276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sunography - Paper

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In the past year at university, I’ve been able to try out film cameras and even process my own film. One thing which because obvious was that taping the transparency to the light-sensitive paper wasn’t enough.

Sunography light sensitive photography paper kit (6 sheets) Sunography light sensitive photography paper kit (6 sheets)

If you use sunography paper, all the prints are meant to come out in a rich blue colour but using these we found more variety of colour. Despite spending a lot of time developing my cyanotypes I never used any of them in my final publication.When I got onto this idea of using the cyanotype process my initial thought was to use cyanotype to produce the poster. Ponga cualquier objeto o dispositivo fotográfico sobre el papel Sunography, expóngalo a la luz del sol y aclárelo con agua para revelar un excelente cianotipo.

Sunography - Fabric — Fred Aldous Sunography - Fabric — Fred Aldous

This type of print dates back to 1842 and was popularised by Anna Atkin, one of the first female photographers.This is also how I got back to the idea of using the cyanotype process as part of my infographic design. Honestly one of the things I love about my course is how you’re not restricted in creating a design for a specific medium. Sunography paper is 100% cotton archival watercolour paper, light sensitive on both sides for two sided prints. Place any object or transparency on the sunography paper, expose in bright sunlight, and rinse with water to reveal a rich blue print. Use the acrylic pressing sheet when taking prints of flat or almost-flat objects to help sharpen the edges between blue and white in your final print.

Paper, Bundled w/ 20 Sheets of Cyanotype Kit for Sun Print Paper, Bundled w/ 20 Sheets of

It was really interesting being able to look through this archive and it was a huge inspiration for the overall look of my infographic. My kids found the process fascinating and there’s lots to learn while experimenting, about how photography works and how we can replicate this with sun light.

You’ve probably heard of modern art before, it defines a period of time between the 1860s and 1970s.

Sunography-Paper | Paper Tiger

SolarFast dyes from Jacquard develop their colour and become permanent upon exposure to sunlight, and use a different technology. Place any object or transparency on the sunography fabric, expose in bright sunlight, and rinse with water to reveal a rich blue print over assorted colours of fabric. Hecho en los Estados Unidos con materiales de alta calidad es fotosensible en ambas caras, para obtener copias con imágenes en ambos lados.Second, the colorless compound whose formation was caused by the sun’s energy is not water soluble, so it cannot wash away in the water bath. Please note, we are currently only able to deliver to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland and British Isles of Jersey and Guernsey.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment