276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Pentyrch Incident: The Greatest UFO Cover-up of Modern Times

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To promote public understanding that this phenomena is real, and something that needs to be taken seriously. Our media are shameful in their reluctance to act in the public interest so have the parties pursuing this contacted the American media who do follow things up. When I contacted the MOD, they just told me this was under Section 26 – not in the public interest,’’ she said. This book is authored by Caz Clarke, a lady from Pentyrch (pronounced Pen-Turk) who had a remarkable experience in the early hours of one morning.

It offers many examples of how to use FOIA requests and responses to confirm what is hidden between the official words and explanations.Because of the extreme sensitivity of the evidence, some of the names of the witnesses have been changed to protect their identity, and their families until such time they can/will come forward. As it neared the ground it ejected a hand of lightning, not thin lightning, but thick like fingers, fire coloured fingers. Witnesses explained that a the green object emerged from the top of the large one, four military planes arrived, two from the direction of RAF St Athan and two from the direction of Cardiff.

You can contact us to report a sighting or submit a general enquiry using the buttons below, and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible. I would have preferred to have read a hard copy of this encounter as the style of presentation used is unsuited to Kindle as you are having to continually change settings to accommodate the various supporting documents. The fact that the military seemed to know of the UFOs arrival in advance screams military test craft to me. The explanation as to the nature of these events that was provided from official channels is short on detail and does not correspond with witness testimony. The Kindle version of the book is lacking in format with the inclusion of images that misalign the text on most pages.The story itself is fascinating, especially as I live in Cardiff, there is lots of evidence to back up the events that night, but the book is such a disjointed mess, seems as though it was rushed to publication. The below video is a presentation by Caz Clarke and Gari Jones, outlining why the incident was not a military exercise, and the evidence they have uncovered. In this episode, I talk with Caz Clarke, who was a first-hand witness to a spectacular UFO that appeared near where she lived in the small village of Pentyrch, South Wales, in February 2016. I was shocked to read I literally live in the next village to Gari who has done an amazing job of gathering evidence and presenting it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment