276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Original Alcohol Shot Gun - Load Your Favorite Alcohol, Aim, Shoot and Drink- Epic Shot Party Accessory - Holds Up to 1.5 Ounces

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The definition of alcohol abuse is “habitual excessive use of alcohol”. But what does that actually mean? You could be rightly be considered an alcohol abuser if you go out most days a week and get drunk. These are 14 units per week for both men and women. The medical advice is given because of concerns about health risks such as cancer and heart disease, not in the context of social behaviour or gun safety. (Read more on the shooting safety rules.)

It is an offence to be drunk in charge of a loaded gun Can I lose my firearms licence because I drink over the recommended weekly limit? Q: I have applied for the renewal
of my licences and have been told by my firearms enquiry officer (FEO) that because I drink more than the Government weekly limit, he will refuse to renew the licences because
I am intemperate. I go to the local pub three days a week and I either walk home or my wife gives me a lift. I have never been in trouble with the police. Can I lose my firearms licence because of this? We’re asked whether we abuse alcohol when we apply for a shotgun certificate or firearms licence. I was reading this and I started thinking about drinking alcohol and guns. All responsible shooters should protect the reputation of their sport and think carefully about the mix of alcohol, guns and the law. Alcohol, guns and the law – the guidelines A: FEOs are not decision-makers in the licensing process; they do not have the Chief Officer’s delegated authority. This may be vested in the firearms licensing manager, a senior police officer or some other decision-maker. FEOs are there to make enquiries and recommendations.

Positive Displacement Liquor Pumps

The Chief Medical Officer’s (CMO) Low-Risk Drinking Guidelines are just that; they are guidelines rather than tramlines and have no force in law. Simply because you choose to ignore the CMO’s advice does not automatically mean that you have an alcohol problem. The FEO is not entitled to assume that you have one either.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment