276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Waytoplay Expressway, 16 Piece Circuit for Toy Cars - Flexible, Indestructible, and Waterproof - Modular Car Tracks - Made in the Netherlands

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Offers 86 inches of road with 16 pieces, providing a good balance between play area and compactness. The Candylab mini cars were made to perfectly fit into the parking spaces, but we have found that most of the kids don't mind if the cars are a little bigger than the lane. We have a Blog post to show you the different cars and how they fit on the roads. Again, it works best on hard surfaces because it holds in place much better… but you can make them work anywhere your imagination takes you. How do we play? Unleash a world of imaginative play with this vibrant car play mat! Your little one can drive through a mini town, exploring various community places like hospitals, schools, and fire stations. So the roads are durable, waterproof, safe, and flexible… the perfect ally for hours and years of play. Where to buy?

The road was created by Dutch designer, inventor, and father, Sybren Jelles. As a child, he loved playing with toy cars outdoors, and he started waytoplay for his son Joep in 2003. This passion led down a road of evolution to the flexible weatherproof toy road that we can all enjoy today. As for other decorative elements, we use Grimms semicircles to create small worlds or terrains within the world…

🍪 Privacy & Transparency

If you want to go even bigger, you can always add and expand your road by purchasing additional sets. Durable & Flexible: Waytoplay toys are not only flexible road, adapting to various surfaces and play ideas, but they’re also waterproof and virtually indestructible, ensuring longevity. Probably I’m the one having the most fun setting up roads by piecing the segments together and decorating them as small worlds 😅 🤣 but my children love to join and drive their cars anywhere we go. Of course, once my son has finished playing, he likes creating a bit of chaos before tidying up. It’s all part of the experience.

If you want to be King of the Road, this is your set! It contains no less than 40 parts for maximum fun for everyone. This set is big and is highly recommended for kids that really love to play with cars but also for use at schools and daycare centers. Way to Play Highway set allows children to make complex road and highway layouts without getting bored. The beauty of this flexible road is that there are just so many ways that it can be played with – I guess the clue is in the name! The road was born out of the creator’s desire to design a flexible road for his 4-year-old son. Initially created as a one-off birthday present, waytoplay roads first hit European stores in 2013. The Angels City Rug is a great option for parents who want to provide their children with a fun and educational play experience. The rug features a hospital, school, airport, and other landmarks that will spark your child’s imagination. The waytoplay road keeps my eldest two engaged and having fun together, which is no mean feat considering the 6.5-year age gap! I love seeing them work together on city builds – the big kid develops patience and Miss 3 learns to share which makes it a pretty awesome open-ended toy.

{{translation.bisTitleForm}}

With a mix of curves and straights, it offers a good variety of play options, though not as diverse as the larger sets.

We have had our roads for over a year and added this set recently. Our roads are still in excellent condition and have truly held up to hard playing in the mud, rain, bath etc. They fit together like puzzle pieces. I honestly believe this is one of those toys that will be with us for a very long time. This was a gift for my son’s 3rd birthday and we’ve been playing with it a lot during the past months. (If you need other gift ideas you can have a look here). Probably my children’s children (if they decide to have children) will be able to play with them too 😅 . The waytoplay Highway is a larger road set with 24 roads segments that allows children to start taking their play to the next level with even more pieces and patterns to make their creations come to life. This set included one of the favorite wooden cars with four coloured wheels.

The pieces are waterproof and indestructible, making them ideal for both indoor and outdoor play. The set encourages imaginative play and creativity, allowing children to construct and play with endless possibilities.

It can be challenging and helps with problem-solving; not all combinations lead to a closed-circuit… so it takes time to figure out how to make your circuit fit and close.

Site Customisation

Uncover the secrets to crafting perfect play dirt for endless indoor fun. Dive into our easy-to-follow guide and create mess-free, sensory-rich playtime for kids! I haven’t seen them in many physical toy stores, but I have been able to find them in stores online, and Waytoplay has an online store that delivers worldwide. You won’t find a store with a more extensive selection than their own: waytoplay store. You’ll find everything here!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment