276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Multi-orgasmic Man: The Sexual Secrets That Every Man Should Know

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In western society It is quite taboo to talk about sexuality openly, however I hope this article helps you find a way to be more sexually satisfied. Hsi Lai. The Sexual Teachings of the White Tigress: Secrets of the Female Taoist Masters. Destiny Books, 2001. Ejaculation; Male; Multiple Orgasms; Multiple Partners; Psychostimulant Drugs; Refractory Period; Sex Toys. In sexual kung fu I found it amazing that they promoted daily masturbation (unlike in western culture where it’s frowned upon). If you have a hard time delaying gratification, switching positions during sex can help you control ejaculation and erection.

Multiple Orgasms: What Does It Mean? - WebMD

You can’t expect for each small orgasm to feel like your usual orgasms," says Jonathan Stegall, M.D., founder and president of the Center for Advanced Medicine in Atlanta. "They’ll be less in intensity, but for some men, having several small orgasms is actually preferable to having one big one." How can I have multiple non-ejaculatory orgasms? Strengthen those PC muscles. By no means am I suggesting that you abstain from ejaculation, or should you feel guilty when you do. One of my fantasies has always been to make love with two women. That sounds completely horrible!” he said.In studies of men who claim to be multi-orgasmic, researchers have found that some guys just seem to come by it naturally, whereas others have taught themselves to have multiple orgasms,” explains Dr. Justin Lehmiller, a research fellow at the Kinsey Institute and author Tell Me What You Want. The men who taught themselves how to be multi-orgasmic did so “by engaging in a lot of masturbatory practice in which they would get to the brink of orgasm, but then prevent ejaculation from occurring, such as by squeezing the penis.” With Tantra, you’re confronting things. It has a way of talking to your heart that completely bypasses all the bullshit that happens here,” he said, waving his hands in circles around his ears. The area I felt this the most was from my Muladhara and Svadhistana chakra; also known as the root and sex chakra…

The Multi-Orgasmic Man : Mantak Chia : Free Download, Borrow

Some techniques that will assist you in separating your ejaculation from your orgasm; thus allowing you to experience multiple orgasms, higher levels of energy and longevity are: Taoist sexual practices ( 房中术; 房中術; fángzhōngshù; ‘arts of the bedchamber’) are the ways Taoists may practice sexual activity. These practices are also known as “Joining Energy” or “The Joining of the Essences”. Practitioners believe that by performing these sexual arts, one can stay in good health, and attain longevity or spiritual advancement. History Based on the Eastern Taoist principles of loving, the book is a revealing, practical – and highly readable guide. When practicing how to become multi-orgasmic, it’s necessary to familiarize yourself with your own point of no return and to not cross it. “With enough practice and exercise, these men said that they were ultimately able to have several orgasms when they have sex, with their last one being an ejaculatory orgasm,” Lehmiller says. For me personally and for anybody who wants to further their spiritual growth, then you should learn to expel your semen only when making a baby. This technique however is advanced and takes a lot of practice so I suggest practice, meditation and study!All men can be multi-orgasmic – experiencing multiple sexual peaks. The Multi-Orgasmic Man is a now much loved and referred to classic in personal and sexual development. Department of Urologic Sciences, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada; Australian Research Centre in Sex, Health and Society, La Trobe University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I’ve known about the male multiple orgasm for a while, but I never really understood it… My journey into this subject began when I started to notice that after I had ejaculated, I felt as if my energy was depleted… About a year later during a time of study I came across Tantra and Sexual Kung Fu. This was when it all started making sense to me. They discuss various topics such as having sex for hours on end, refraining from ejaculation, and indulging in multiple orgasms for minutes on end.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment