276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO Games 3841: Minotaurus

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The only rule that must be followed when placing a wall is that the player starting routes can never be fully blocked. With the unique buildable LEGO Dice and changeable rules, LEGO Games is a great way of having fun together with family and friends. It includes a buildable die, a cardboard bricklaying template, a rule booklet and an instruction booklet. I knew I had to create this guy the moment Brick Warriors made custom Lego pieces from the film, "Immortals.

Some LEGO® sets contain small parts that are NOT suitable for and may pose a hazard to children under 3 years of age. The LEGO dice is a definite winner, although it would be better if the numbered tiles were easily available to make a standard die as well as the custom ones used in most games.Be the first to lead your heroes to the temple, avoiding the Minotaur and cleverly placing walls to block your opponents.

Several times, the game was stopped so everyone could cool down, discuss their feelings, and then come back to the table. In LEGO Battles: Ninjago, when Sensei Wu rescues and reunites two Builders, one says "Now we can get back to our game of Minotaurus! In it, players must get their three Spartans to the temple at the center of the maze without being caught by the dreaded Minotaur. After finding out that he is a demigod, Percy, Sally, and Grover are in a rush to get to the safety of Camp Half-Blood.

I am always sensitive to the fact that my little geeks do not yet have the emotional intelligence to clearly understand that a bad move or play in a game does not mean they are being attacked or are dumb. The rules to build the game are easy to follow and provide a fun opportunity for you and your little geeks to work together. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment