276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Let's Sing 2022 (PS5)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Aislinn (3/5/2021, 11:22:04 AM): Before we begin, please note that we'll be working with the name and PlayStation ID you entered in the pre-chat form. Take the stage with current smash hits like ""Bad Habits"" by Ed Sheeran, ""Old Town Road"" by Lil Nas X ft. Billy Ray Cyrus and ""Butter"" by BTS. Or, for the first time ever: Dive into your local Hits from Australia & New Zealand like ""Fly Away"" by Tones & I, ""Solar Power"" by Lorde or ""Everybody Rise"" by Amy Shark. From Waterloo, Dancing Queen, Mamma Mia, Fernando, Thank You for the Music, SOS, Knowing Me, Knowing You, the bloody brilliant Does Your Mother Know, Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight), Money, Money, Money, Super Trouper, The Winner Takes It All, Voulez-Vous, Chiquitita, Take A Chance on Me and even songs from their 2021’s Voyage album including I Still Have Faith In You are present and correct, and it’s hard to argue that it isn’t a stone cold collection for an indoor karaoke session. Singleplayer: Fulfill your dream of being a music legend in our Legend mode. Earn stars, beat the bosses and rise to the top!

Turn your living room into a stage with Let’s Sing! Perform alone or grab a friend for a duet or friendly vocal challenge in both online and offline game modes. Have fun with the Let's Party mode where you can harmonize with up to eight singers or climb to the top of the worldwide online leaderboards.Eight thrilling Game Modes: Legend, Classic, Mix Tape 2.0, Jukebox, Playlist Creator, Feat., World Contest and Let’s Party

Me (3/5/2021, 11:22:36 AM): Hello, this is the third chat I'm in, it keeps disconnecting so I've switched to a different computer To play this game on PS5, your system may need to be updated to the latest system software. Although this game is playable on PS5, some features available on PS4 may be absent. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details. No Microphone No Problem! Use your phone as microphone with the Let's Sing app! (not compatible with PlayStation®5)I Have A Dream is not included, which is odd when there are some serious deep cuts for the most hardcore fans including Ring Ring, Summer Night City, The Day Before You Came, Head over Heels and I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do included. Lay All Your Love on Me also isn’t here. Future DLC? Thanks to TikTok that’s very much in the public consciousness these days so it’s a very strange omission. Still, what’s here is exhaustive, and ABBA fans shouldn’t have a thing to complain about here. Have fun with the Let's Party mode where you can harmonize with up to eight singers or climb to the top of the worldwide online leaderboards. Prove that you're the best singer in our Legend singleplayer mode. Earn stars and beat the bosses to claim the throne! So I say, thank you for the music. These songs I’m singing. Who could live without it? I ask in all honesty, what would life be without a song or dance what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to meeeee (in the shape of a review code). Coming out just in time for the holiday season, who wouldn’t be looking forward to belting out Last Christmas with their friends and family?

Aislinn (3/5/2021, 11:50:11 AM): Thank you for that information, Anthony. Please bear with me a few minutes as I look into your request. Me (3/5/2021, 11:31:05 AM): No, I don't. I only have a USB microphone from my computer and the DualSense mic When you’re measuring a Let’s Sing by the songs it has to offer, things tend to get incredibly subjective. But this is a review, so subjective it is. To our tastes, Let’s Sing 2023 isn’t a patch on Let’s Sing 2022. It feels like the slider has moved way, way over to songs from the past couple of years, rather than a wider timeframe, and we like a broader mix than that. If you’ve been missing your karaoke games on your next-gen consoles, then Ravenscourt and Voxler are your musical muses who have come to your rescue. While available on most platforms, PlayStation 5 (reviewed) and Xbox Series X gamers can now sing to their hearts content, whether solo, with family or friends and if you don’t have a microphone, don’t fret because the game supports mobile devices. As you may have guessed, Let’s Sing 2022 is a karaoke game that boasts a star-studded list of musical greats such as Billie Eilish, Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons to old schoolers such as Wham! and the legendary David Bowie! Aislinn (3/5/2021, 11:41:08 AM): I understand, and I apologize for the frustration. You may try purchasing a Singstar microphone as you mentioned earlier to see if that solves the issue for you. Was there anything else I could do for you today?Let’s Sing ABBA is a very typical Let’s Sing title with precisely zero innovation or new features. Thankfully, it’s a game based on ABBA’s music, so the set list is to die for. If you’re so inclined, it’s an absolute must for your karaoke evenings. Let’s Sing ABBA is available now on Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, PS4, PS5 (review platform) and Nintendo Switch. In terms of controls, Let’s Sing 2022 supports a mixture of controls, whether that’s smartphones, USB microphones or headsets. Interestingly, the PlayStation Sing Star mics are not supported. While we tested the game with 2 USB microphones and 2 smartphones, the official mixture from the developers is a maximum of 4 Smartphones or 3 USB Microphones + 2 Headsets. If you like trying to get the best scores, “Score” allows you to sing with friends or your singing idol to get that perfect score. World contest allows you to play against others from around the world as you move up (hopefully) that leader-board. Lastly, there is Jukebox which is a list of songs that you can sing to and Let’s Party has 8 players split into 2 teams that randomly chooses game models. If you want more control, the PlayList Creator allows you to choose the gameplay and list of songs that you will be singing to. There’s not much more important than the Let’s Sing 2023 song list when it comes to that title, which is due to be released on Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S|X. To that end, we’ve compiled a list of every song that’s been announced so far.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment