276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lian Li PC-O11DW 011 DYNAMIC tempered glass on the front Chassis body SECC ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Still, we'd suggest you ideally add fans to the bottom mount, the side mount, or both. The Lian Li is, after all, designed to hold up to three large radiators. And because of the extreme glass visibility, it practically begs for LED fans galore, whether mounted straight on the case or on radiators. GPU temperature testing: Unigine Heaven set to Ultra Detail, Extreme Tesselation, and 8x Anti Aliasing at 1440p for 30 minutes. The interior of the case is indeed crafted with utmost care to each thing. The case doesn’t come with front ventilation but it can accommodate 3x120mm fans on the side and bottom and 3x120mm on top or 2x140mm on top. It is a dual-chamber design case that one can use for a neat and clean setup keeping all the cable and the unnecessary things hidden from the main chamber. Explain why I shouldn't disregard all you say in retribution or why you are dissatisfied with glass off being mentioned. I realize that the O11 Dynamic Mini has been out for over a year at this point (see above re: stubbornness/stupidity), but I was recently given a build problem and the O11D Mini looked like the solution. My best friend’s son came to me a few weeks ago wanting to build a new PC, and talked about wanting to get into water cooling. He doesn’t have a tremendous amount of desk space available at the moment, but he wanted a high end gaming machine that he could also use for streaming and video editing.

Lian Li O11D EVO Mid-Tower Case - Black | OcUK

I dont mind lian-li not including fans, every case i have bought over the past 3 years i immediately rip the preinstalled fans out and replace them with corsair af 120's or their sp 120's, but lately i've been going with the hd120's and ll120s. I know have a box full of crappy fractal, corsair, phantek, and zalman fans. The O11 Dynamic series classic tinted glass and brushed aluminum panel are once again combined in proper proportion. I realize you know a fair bit and I can actually see your point of view and I can't reasonably argue most of it , it's logical if very wordy. The Lian Li O11D range is known for its modular innovations. The latest O11D EVO takes modularity to the next level. In addition to the easy to remove panels, this mid-tower case can be configured in one of two modes: Normal and Reverse. Whether your desk set-up is skewed to the left or right, you can create the perfect showcase gaming PC. Thanks to the hassle-free design, it only takes a few simple steps to arrange the Lian Li O11D EVO into Reverse Mode. The top and bottom panels can be switched and the whole case flipped, putting your hardware to the left-hand side of the case rather than the traditional right.

The Verdict: EVO-lution Has Its Ups and Downs 

This would not be a problem with a Mini-ITX motherboard. Both of the tempered glass panels have nice steel reinforcement braces at the top and bottom, as well as some sound isolation foam along the sides. Despite my minor issues, the O11 Dynamic Mini is still an exceptionally well designed and built chassis. Superb case. It is really easy, fun and a super clean build. It looks really nice and paired with the Lian Li Uni SL fans it looks fantastic. The main chamber can house the motherboard along with the GPU and your cooling components. The case is targeted towards water cooling and it would be a delight for the water cooler lovers with ample rooms to play around. tabascosauz Does 7900XT still has high idle consumption on multiple monitors? And should I wait for the Supers even when I'm leaning towards AMD cards? ( 15)

O11 Dynamic MINI - Think Big. Build Small.Highly Modular

With that being said, I would say it's about time we take a dive into the PC011D XL and what it has to offer that makes it worth your hard-earned dollar. Shannon's Chassis Test System Specifications Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital (UK) PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register no. 704348. The register can be accessed through http://www.fca.org.uk Not really to my taste; I prefer the understated looks of the old Lian Lis where everything (including the rubber feet, and plastic fan grills) were made from anodized AL but this is a nice looking case. Reply Ensuring you have more than enough liquid cooling to support an insane showcase rig or even a heavy lifting platform such as the Dominus Extreme. If you chose to go air cooling the maximum height is 167mm, so you should be fine there and 446mm GPU length, so, yea, I would say you can virtually fit anything in here. The PC011D XL does not come with any fans installed, and therefore you need to source your cooling options based on your brand and style preference. Enter your BIOS, set the PCIE slot from “Auto” to “Gen 3”. (Example photo as below, for more please read the manual of your motherboard)

Testing the O11 Dynamic EVO: Better Than You'd Expect From Glass

The O11 is designed for more than just adding a few fans, though. We'd recommend a more elaborate build with three 120mm intake fans on the bottom, since that's where the dust filter is located, plus some kind of radiator and fan combo on the top to aid in voltage-regulator cooling. The radiator slots can of course be filled with fans if you prefer. At the side behind the front section, in the roof and on the bottom, up to three 120 mm fans will fit, and the roof / bottom of the case will support two 140 mm fans instead of three 120 mm fans. For clean and tidy cable management, multiple rubberised cable pass-throughs are available in places such as along the edges of where the motherboard will be seated. The right chamber of the case is where most of the cooler hardware that does not need a great deal of active cooling will go, such as the power supply and storage devices. The glass side of the O11D EVO is slightly quieter than the Cooler Master's, while the vented side is slightly noisier. Both fall within earshot of the quiet-design Seta Q1, while the Corsair gets penalized for having more powerful fans than either the HAF 500 or Seta Q1.

O11 Dynamic Chassis Review: Affordable Luxury Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic Chassis Review: Affordable Luxury

The front-panel light bar is powered by a SATA-style lead that's too short to photograph within the case-cable group below... X 120 mm (side) + 1 X 120 mm (rear) + 3 X 120 mm/2 x 140 mm (base) + 3 X 120 mm/2 x 140 mm (top) (Optional) The Lian Li O11Dynamic XL Full-Tower stands slightly raised atop rubberised steel feet, meaning that cool air is able to enter the case through the dust filter in the bottom. Thanks to the chimney effect, warm air travels upwards and consequently exits through the roof - which is also equipped with a dust filter. Two additional dust filters cover both perforated grilles in the right side section. The elegant Lian Li O11Dynamic XL Full-Tower is not only a looker, it's more than capable of supporting some serious gaming hardware to make it perfect for PC gaming enthusiasts of all stripes, particularly where water cooling is on the agenda. Massive Drive Capacity

The Design: An O11 That Makes You Go 'Oh!'

Galvanic corrosion is basic chemistry. Corrosion inhibitors can delay or reduce galvanic for up 18 - 24 months. But it will happen. We can not avoid any more than we can stop the aging process. If you mix metals of different electrical potential, galvanoic corrosion will occur..... the only thing which we can impact is how fast and how much and that depends on the electrical galvanic potention of the metals involved. However, the only downside is the rear exhaust as there is no room to place a fan that can pull the air out from inside of the case. However, if you plan the placing of the fans properly, then this won’t be a big issue at all. The best combination, if one is going for an air cooling option is to use three fans for intake on the side and 3 on the bottom as intake. The top should be utilized as an exhaust so that the hot air can be removed from inside the case. Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL The right part of the front includes an I/O panel with a USB 3.1 Type-C port, two USB 3.0 ports and both obligatory audio ports. Two additional USB 3.0 ports are located on the lower right part of the front section. In between the I/O panel and the tempered glass panel lies an attractive RGB-LED strip that stretches from top to bottom - the lighting of which can be controlled by means of two switches on the front panel. The RGB-LED strip can also be connected to a traditional 5VDG port on compatible motherboards. Abundant Space for Gaming Hardware If you opt for the front mesh panel and upright GPU, then the Lian Li O11D EVO is going to have phenomenal airflow. With a fine mesh, these panels have been optimised for thermal performance as well acting as dust filters. The upright GPU allows unprecedented and direct airflow to the graphics card and CPU, that can be further boosted by three 120mm fans. Alternatively, the upright GPU placement also allows for amazing customisation for water cooling. Simpler and more efficient tubing can reach hardware without restriction, which in turn helps the radiators to perform more effectively.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment