276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fisher-Price GWK92 Little People Musical Zoo Train

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kay 'This play set is absolutely fantastic I can’t quite believe the price we paid for it the value for money is out of this world my little girl loves it' Atkinson 'I have bought this toy for Christmas after buying other products in this range. Other products are colourful, safe and the children can use there imagination whilst playing, I can wait for the boys to add this to others we have in the collection.' Maz 'My 2 year old grandson loves his safari train set which adds to his collection of other chad valley play sets. Great for his imagination.' Noreen 'This toy creates endless amounts of fun for my toddler. I love the fact it comes with the animals and it's educational in terms of teaching my toddler the different animals and the noises they make. Great toy overall and even better price.'

Lisaloo 'Great value for money grandson love it there a lot in with it for the price well worth it' Gemmylou 'This is a fabulous set you get a train which makes the sounds for all the animals meaning not too many batteries. You get more than enough animals and characters to play with and it is very durable. Hours of fun for your little ones.' Emma 'Bought this for my Granddaughters birthday. Have previously bought items from this range and she loves them!' Debbie 'My granddaughter just loves this little set, she loves the noises that the train makes too.'Roseyjodie 'We bought this for our daughters 2nd Birthday and she absolutely loves it! She’s been playing non stop with it. We love all the animals and bright colours, love the noises the train makes too.' Cha 'This is a fantastic train set for a toddler. The quality is good and it’s colourful and well designed. It comes with safari animals and you can add to the set if more animals are needed! Easy to put together. Great value for money.' Hunter1 'Bought this a month ago, my son loves playing with it. It’s great for his imagination. Really pleased with this toy.' Mia 'This was a Christmas present for my children and they love it. We have a few Tots Town play sets, and they really enjoy playing with them. The figures are well designed for small hands and the tubes the train makes are great. Some pieces come off easily, but can also be very easily re-attached. Great entertainment for them and very well made.' Lsd99uk 'Bought one to stay at our home and another for our grandson as a birthday present. Excellent playset.'

This large push-along toy train includes three Smart Stages learning levels that introduce the alphabet, counting, colours, shapes, and animal sounds, helping your little one to develop skills whilst having fun. This Fisher-Price train toy also comes with five exotic animal figures that are ideally sized for small hands to play with, helping to strengthen motor skills whilst your child moves the animal passengers in or out of the train. Youngran 'The second tots town set I have bought for my great granddaughter and she has loved them both which makes them a very good choice' Leanne23 'Really enjoyed by my 1 and 3 year old. Very similar to lots of other products (we had duplicate 1st birthday gifts) however this is probably the favourite.'Emc 'Bought this for my son and was a lot bigger than I expected and amazing quality and value for money! Will definitely be getting him the rest of the set as well. He loves playing with it, lots of entertainment and learning and development opportunities as well! Definitely recommend' Paula 'Well made and good size for little hands, nice and colourful,the train is brilliant and makes lots of different sounds, only down side is there is no off switch for the train. It's is very adaptable so you can play with different parts separately' Wally 'Great playset for the price, comes with lots of pieces to keep little hands busy. The only downside in my opinion is the train doesnt move by itself, other than that an excellent item for the price'

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment