276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dr. Bronner's SSLI32 Biodegradable Cleaner, 946ml Volume

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sal Suds isn’t a soap but a detergent, which means the natural cleaner is free-rinsing, doesn’t leave a residue, and performs well in any level of water hardness and temperature. Can I use castile soap if a recipe says Sal Suds?

Removable retainers, nightguards, etc. & dentures: Wet device. Add 1-2 drops of soap to a soft toothbrush. Brush gently, then rinse. CPAP mask, tubing, and headgear: Submerge in a warm water with a small squirt. Allow to sit 30 minutes, then wash, rinse, and towel dry. Allow to air dry thoroughly before reassembling.

The time… oh, the time…

The same preservative used to preserve dead bodies is found in SO many cleaning, laundry, bath, body and beauty products. It's everywhere because it's cheap to make and effective. However, it is quite toxic for us. Exposures to it even in small amounts can lead to cancer, yes, cancer, and that's according to the CDC. The EPA has labeled it a Class B1 probable carcinogen and can cause acute toxicity when exposed to the skin. Other Toxins I have been so happy with this recipe and have been using it for nine months. I have found that it cleans better than my original recipe (which is included below this recipe) and even cleans better than store-bought natural and non-natural detergents!

Cars: ½ Tbsp. (7.5 mL) Sal Suds in 3 gallons (12 L) of water for exterior. Use All-Purpose Spray on interior surfaces and leather seats. Wipe with damp cloth. Bon Ami Powder– A natural powder-based cleaner and scouring powder that works great on tough stains and grime on surfaces like showers and tubs.Last year I shared a dish soap recipe on the blog titled, Easy Dish Soap. That recipe truly is easy to make, but after months and months of making that soap, I decided there must be an even easier way to make dish soap, a super easy dish soap. Errr, hold on! Why are you recommending a product that has sodium lauryl sulfate as an ingredient? Isn’t SLS dangerous? Over the years, I've tried many different laundry detergents to have something that's affordable, safe, natural, and effective. I've had store-bought natural ones and made several of my own recipes, which I've shared here on the blog! I've finally come around to find one that I LOVE that's homemade. I'll share the one I used to use here on the blog if you'd like another option. Top 10 Natural Cleaning and Laundry Recipes

While high concentrations of some essential oils can be toxic to some animals (some animals like birds and cats are more sensitive than others), products containing essential oil concentrations of less than 1–2% are generally considered nontoxic if used according to label directions. Rest assured that the essential oils in our Sal Suds Biodegradable Cleaner falls within this range. When used according to our recommendations, these products will be diluted even further and should pose no threat to your animal.

30+ Uses for Green Cleaners

Should I try out every “more natural” store-bought dish soap until I find one that gets the job done?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment