276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Eono Microfibre Towel, Perfect Sports Towel, Travel Towel, Swimming Towel and Beach Towel, Fast Drying - Super Absorbent - Ultra Compact, Great for Camping, Gym, Beach and Swimming

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Eco-friendly microfibre that is free of hazardous additives, hypoallergenic, and antibacterial. Long-lasting softness and durability.

towels properly - Detail Freaks How to wash microfibre towels properly - Detail Freaks

Next, I saturated a corner of the towel in water and put it out to dry on a cold and damp day. I was fully dry within three hours.With so many choices, though, it can be difficult to know which microfibre towel to choose. That’s why we’ve consulted our Mumsnet forums to select the best of the bunch, whatever your budget or needs. Once again, this tip is all about lint. You see, regular laundry, i.e. if it is of cotton, creates and looses lint when washed. And as microfibre has the ability to grab everything that it touches, this lint then becomes embodied in the microfibres. So always wash you microfibres separate to your regular laundry and also make sure that you clean the lint sieves of your washing machine. You can do everything right in terms of washing you microfibre towels, but if you don’t follow this last tip they can still come out stiff and not as plush as they were before if you don’t dry them properly after washing them. I have a very distinctive meaning about cleaning and washing microfibre towels, mitts, or applicators. And I will do my best to explain my opinion in the following. And that really is the single most important tip I want to give you: use dedicated automotive microfibre washing liquids . Yes, they are more expensive than regular laundry washing liquids. But the reason for that is not that car care manufacturers are greedy bastards, it’s simple economics: if they would produce the same amounts as those laundry wash liquid manufacturers, they could offer it for the same price. But the fact that they are small manufactures (sometimes run by just one guy), they simply can’t. Plus, there are enough manufacturers like Angelwax, AutoBrite, ODK, Waxplanet or AutoGlanz which offer their microfiber wash liquids also in 5L sizes for a very fair price.

Best microfibre towel 2023: The cleanest and fastest-drying

The towel is made of special microfiber with antimicrobial treatment that prevents mold and mildew. Our sports and travel towel is designed for frequent use. Being a microfibre towel, it takes up a fraction of the space in my swim bag compared to my large cotton towels. Although they were a thin cotton blend, and the smallest I could find, they took up a lot of space in my swim bag.READ NEXT: The best Dryrobes and alternatives to keep you cosy The best microfibre towels 1. Fit-Flip: Best all-round microfibre towel This giant towel is a whopping 2 metres by 1 metre, making it the perfect microfibre option for lying on the beach or for snuggling up in after a bath or shower. I’d give this beach towel props just for being so damn good lookin’! Look at those patterns! So bold and colorful! Who says a microfiber travel towel has to be flat-colored and boring, anways?

Best microfibre travel towels 2022: Lightweight and fast

Also, because of how microfibre towels are made, there can be lint that comes loose. This can be especially tiresome if you remove waxes because lint then becomes embedded in the wax – which is not the end of the world, but it’s a mess. You can mitigate the risk of lint of you wash your towels before the first use. Key specs – Sizes: One size fits all; Colours: Blush, leopard, micro dot palm leaves, white, white terrazzo; Material:85% biconstituent fiber (79% polyester, 21% polyamide), 15% polyester The wonderful thing about the Eono Microfibre Towel is that it is so compact, that you can get an extra-large size and still have lots of room in your gym bag.

9. Best microfibre towel for the gym: BeMaxx Microfibre Towel Set of 2

Microfibre towels absorb stuff. So, they also absorb detergents. Yes, you need those detergents to get them cleaned, but there’s also a risk of those detergents staying in the towels’ fibres if they are not properly flushed out. That’s why I recommend to use a program of your washing machine with a long rinse cycle to properly flush out all detergents there could be in them. If you don’t have such a setting on your washing machine, then another possibility would be to run a second wash cycle without using any detergent at all. If your chosen microfibre towels do come with tags, then the first thing you should do before using them is to remove and rip off those tags . They can cause micro scratches when they touch your car’s paint. According to the manufacturer, the Eono Microfibre Towel dries three times faster than a normal towel. After using it, I have to agree. What Sized Should I Get For Swimming? The microfibre material itself is soft to the touch. Don’t let that fool you though, these towels are durable, sand- and dirt-repellent and can be machine washed at 60°C.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment