276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Diary of a Christmas Elf: festive magic in the blockbuster hit

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When my oldest child was about nine or ten, he started to doubt whether Father Christmas was real,” he explained. He admitted: “I really want to love Christmas. I don’t think I loved Christmas as a kid, and I'm not sure what it was . Everything in the 70s was a little bit sparse, you know, there wasn't a lot going on. I don't want to get my violin out, but where I grew up in Nantwich in Cheshire, in the northwest, there wasn't a lot going on.” Enchanting, funny and intriguing in equal measure' Philip Ardagh on The Night I Met Father Christmas

I loved this Christmas story! It reminds us all to stand up for what we believe in, for what is right even when the path to achieve that is more challenging. You have worked tirelessly all year, and I am quite overwhelmed with gratitude. On behalf of all the children of the world, thank you, thank you, thank you!’ I like that this is light hearted.One thing that makes this book special is the illustrations and who detailed they are but yet so simple. I also like the little description/quote underneath the illustrations. De aici incepe adevarata aventura in care Tog si Holly, fata lui Mos Craciun ajung sa salveze Craciunul in ultimul moment.Nici prin care nu ii va trece ca peste cateva zile va primi o scrisoare de la insusi Mos Craciun prin care il invita la atelierul sau. It was about a boy called Todd and he met Father Christmas. He wanted to become a Christmas elf but it didn't go well. My favourite characters for Todd and Holly because they were really fun and kind.

Ben was replaced by actor Kris Marshall, who played Humphrey Goodman on the show, after his character was murdered at the start of Season 3.Tog thought him being a reindeer elf was going well until he came into work and heard that an elf (Tog) had give Rudolph magic oats. When Tog told Ola he was fired immediately. Ben was the 9th biggest bestselling Children’s Fiction Author in 2021. Beloved by families around the UK his books include The Day I Fell Into A Fairytale, How I Became a Dog Called Midnight and The Boy Who Made the World Disappear. The actor, comedian and best-selling author has just released his seventh children’s book that follows the story of Father Christmas’ daughter, Holly the Toy Elf. I like that you get to meet and understand who Tog is before actually understanding what is going on and how Tog hoped to be a christmas elf but he is an hundred and sixty year old (sixteen to humans) unemployed elf. I like that Tog looks after his sibling Plum,Leaf,Twig and Pin.Tog is acting like an adult as he cleans the house,buys food and helps with homework.I liked chapter 3 where there are lemur facts because Plum has lost her lemur toy Oscar and because Tog can't find it he decided to make one in chapter 4. I enjoyed the last line of chapter 4 as it was so unexpected.

I opened my eyes. I wasn’t in Father Christmas’s house at all. I was in my bunk, in the tiny room I shared with my four younger brothers and sisters: Twig, Leaf, Plum and Pin. My mother was shaking me by the shoulder. It's business as usual in the run up to Christmas at Santa's Workshop - and toy elves Holly and Tog are busy making gifts for children all around the world. But Father Christmas isn't feeling well, and Holly is worried that things won't be finished on time. Inventing a robot to help out with festive duties seems like a fantastic idea, until Father Christmas is KIDNAPPED and a race against time to save him and the big day begins. He said: “It’s like an advent calendar in the way that it’s designed to be read. So, the idea is the diary starts sort of roughly now and runs up to Christmas day.” After securing a publishing deal, Ben went on to write four more Christmas books, and his latest story, which follows the adventures of Tog the Christmas elf, came out just last week.Inca din primele pagini el viseaza sa lucreze la atelierul lui Mos Craciun pentru a le face jucarii copiilor. The show's been going on all this time and, you know, seeing all the people that I worked with, it was really lovely. Tog later finds out on his first day of training that the tattoo is a prison tattoo and started to wonder has Santa been to prison. Oscar is Plum’s toy lemur. Father Christmas gave him to her when she was a baby, and he goes everywhere with her. The winners of The Farshore Reading for Pleasure Teacher Awards 2023, highlighting the work schools are doing to encourage a love of reading, have...

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment