276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nemat Fragrances - Amber Perfume Oil (10ml / .34fl Oz)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I recently tried a sample of Rosie by Rosie Jane and immediately it reminded me of something between Nemat Amber and Persian Garden. Please read the full reviews and consider your own needs and preferences before making a purchasing decision. I get why some people would like this, especially if you work in a healthcare setting, but it's not for me.

Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. I almost bought it but I thought it smelled a bit masculine and too simple plus I like warm labdanum resin vanilla ambers over the synthetic stuff. But i read tons of bad reviews of newer bottles of belat amber oil like it doesn’t smell at all, or scent seems been changed. ive tried this and the vanilla musk and they are perfectly formulated for layering, nothing too complex but amazing for creating a base layer to bring out and strengthen whatever perfume you pair with it.

Loving our local artisans, makers, entrepreneurs and producers is something that just comes, well, naturally. I loved it, but had to stop using it because the formulation was greasy and it immediately caused my neck and décolleté to break out in acne. The sweat, heat, and water brought out the clean skin accord and I spent the stormy car ride home immersed in wisps of sun and linen. It is also great for layering with although I do not like to layer it with Vanilla Musk, which somehow turns floral on me together. Anyone who gets close enough to you will probably think just naturally smell good, because it doesn’t come across as a perfume, in the traditional sense.

Since I bought my first bottle in 2014, every bottle I've acquired has been weaker and a little bit different, but I keep repurchasing in hopes of recapturing the initial magic. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. It kind of blew me away to see a celebrity who is worth millions having something so cheap in their collection.Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. They have a little bit more than the amber/clean soft musk scents, but they are def cozy and comforting.

I wish they'd go back to before when they actually put amber in the bottle and you could actually smell it at purchase. It needs to “age” so I did that and it worked, some people said leave it open for 10 days but the smell just keeps coming and going and doesn’t seem consistent. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). While a little goes a long way, don’t expect a ton of sillage which is expected for a scent like this.

I purchased this and fell in love with it the smell (it does sit close to the skin, which is fine with me, I rub a bit behind both ears and I can smell it for a good portion of the day). It still isn’t what I would consider “amber” and it’s more of a clean laundry musk mixed with skin musk but I was impressed with the longevity.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment