276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Napier Airgun Pull Through Kit

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Many shooters will tell you that they never clean the barrels of their airguns – and that goes for a lot of rimfire shooters too. As a lead projectile is fired down the bore, be it a pellet, slug or bullet, it will deposit a thin layer of lead over the lands and grooves of the rifling. Gunsmithing Service – We would be happy to give an estimate on any gunsmithing requirements. Tailored gun fitting sessions are also available.

clean your PCP gun barrel - Airgun Magazine How to clean your PCP gun barrel - Airgun Magazine

I decided to put my money where my mouth is and try it in a number of my own air rifles, but using a pull-through rather than a rod. When using any type of liquid near the breech of an airgun, less is definitely more, and I was careful to use a minimal amount with each pass of the patch. When you notice your rifle isn’t shooting quite as well as expected, cleaning the bore and re-leading the barrel is all that’s usually needed to restore the gun’s inherent accuracy. This is a fairly gentle, non-invasive process, but what happens if it fails to work? Soak a few cleaning pellets with a drop of Napier Power Pellet Lube, but finish off with some dry ones to help the bore lead-up more easily As mentioned above, I’m not a fan of using cleaning rods with airguns, but bore paste can be applied using a pull-through. It won’t be as thorough, but you can repeat the process as many times as you like until you’re happy with the result. From a recognised air-rifle kit brand like Napier of London, you can be sure of only the highest quality. Includes: Carry kitDid these guns shoot any better afterwards? To be perfectly honest, no, not really, but then they were shooting well to start with. In one case I actually thought I had done more harm than good as it took an incredible 62 shots to re-lead the barrel and get it shooting well again. Tagged with: airgun barrel, airgun shooter, airgun shooting, airguns, gun barrel, gun cleaning, how to, pcp, PCP barrel cleaning A brush can be attached to the rod to agitate deposits in the bore. Traditionalbristles are made of phosphor bronze, an alloy of copper, but many shooters prefer to use brushes with nylon bristles, which are less likely to cause any damage.

Napier Power Pull Through Kit | Air rifle cleaning kit

Scroll down to watch the video below for detailed instruction on how to use the Power pull through kit. Complete Air Gun Cleaning Kit Looking to keep your Air rifle in top shape? We've got you covered with this simple cleaning guide that will have your Air rifle looking like new in no time!The Napier Airgun Pull Through Kit comes complete with 100 Power pull through patches, ensuring you'll have plenty on hand for multiple cleanings. Our kit also includes 1 x 120ml Power Airgun oil Pump Spray, which contains exactly the same amount of active ingredient as the 200ml Aerosol version. Convenient and Portable So what are you waiting for? Make sure you're using the best products to achieve the ultimate accuracy with your air rifle. Choose Napier gun care products and experience the difference for yourself! This Napier pull-through is easy to coil up for storage and transportation – the loop may look fragile, but is actually pretty tough Instructions and component case Watch our video on How to clean an air rifle and How to clean an air rifle barrel The BoreSnake, developed by US firm Hoppe’s, is similar to the traditional pull-through, but instead of using disposable patches, it’s the body of the snake itself that carries out the cleaning.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment