276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hyperice Hypervolt 2 Pro - Featuring Quiet Glide Technology - Handheld Percussion Massage Gun | 5 Speeds, 5 Interchangeable Heads | Helps Relieve Sore Muscles and Stiffness (Hypervolt 2 Pro)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you use a massage gun often, take it to the gym or pass it around among athletes at a sporting event, the ability to keep using the device is a welcome feature. Take a look behind the design of the Hypervolt 2 Pro and hear from product designers and engineers on how the device was made and the materials that make this unlike any other massage gun on the market.

The relatively small size is also great for people like me who want to keep it on their desk or some equally convenient location at all times.Now with more power, and variable speeds, the Hypervolt 2 Pro percussive massage gun helps you recover faster so you can get back to doing more of what you love.

Take a look behind the design of the Hypervolt 2 and hear from product designers and engineers on how the device was made and the materials that make this unlike any other massage gun on the market.The Hypervolt 2 Pro massage gun was named the best runner-up massage gun in my best massage guns review , second only to the Theragun Elite.

This warranty is void if the device has been subjected to alteration, misuse, abuse, accident, natural disaster or non-factory authorised modification or repair.I also took note of the features that came with the massager, from the quality of the various attachment heads to the packaging and carrying case. Tailor your massage experience by selecting from five different head attachments, ensuring that you find the perfect match for your needs. Portability is a key feature of the Hypervolt 2 Pro, making it your personal, on-the-go massage therapist. Offering an unmatched level of strength, the Hypervolt 2 Pro delves deep into muscles, providing the relief needed to combat stiffness and accelerate your training and recovery.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment