276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wet 'n' Wild Care Bears Makeup Collection Box, Multicolor

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Here is the Care Bears Brighten Your Day Primer Serum. I love all of wet n wild’s primer serums the same. They layer well with any and all products, plus they feel great on the skin and create a lovely base for makeup application. You might want to wear them alone for skincare and glowing skin benefits. This one looks the same as the primefocus Brightening Primer Serum, but they have different ingredients. Further, the Care Bears version smells a lot more like citrus. I really do not think it extends makeup wear.

Claims: The mascara adds volume and length while accentuating lashes for major impact in one swipe. The lash curler is a limited-edition color of the High On Lash Curler with a charm, that precisely grabs and lifts lashes without pinching. This 5-Piece Makeup Sponge Set features the essential teardrop and hourglass shapes to create 100% huggable looks. Unleash the power of your Care Bear Stare with this mascara and curler duo, featuring our top-selling High On Lash Eyelash Curler in a limited-edition color adorned with the cuddliest Care Bear charm. The curler gently and precisely grabs and lifts lashes for lasting curl and lift, and the volumizing mascara helps accentuate those lashes for major impact. Claims: This blush is buildable, blendable, hyper-pigmented, and super soft. It provides a healthy flush of color that you can build from subtle to intense. Show your lips you care with this this exfoliating lip scrub that looks and smells of deliciously sweet, rainbow-sprinkled birthday cake. The sugary texture gently buffs away dead skin, revealing soft, hydrated, and positively cuddly lips. It’s like a birthday party for your pout! Scrub it on as often as you like for instant exfoliation anytime and anywhere you need it.The mascara wand and formula is super similar to to Big Poppa. While I am doing a side-by-side comparison, note that my Big Poppa is on the drier side because its been open for a long time. However, the Care Bears ingredient list is about double the size of Big Poppa, so it is not a re-release. The wand does grab all of the lashes, and I see some length and volume. I would like to see a bit more, but wet n wild mascara usually leaves something to be desired.

The versatile beauty sponges provide smooth, streak-free blending every time. Designed with a unique hydrophilic material that expands twice its size when wet for a softer, seamless application.

Claims: These wet n wild Care Bears nails are made with comfort fit technology for easy application and long wear. This is super cute because they have imprints of the Belly Badges, and they are named for the various bears! Putting Grumpy Bear and calling it Resting Bear Face is so appropriate! He’s the one plush I had. Well, technically it was “for my grandfather” as a gag, but being the only child in the house, I played with it. Allure stated that the glitter gel would be exclusive to Ulta, but that proves to be false. They also stated that Ulta would have an exclusive two-piece set for the lip scrub and mask, which is true. wet n wild Care Bears Collection All of the sponges have different colours and shapes, and there’s an embossed design on each sponge to match one of the Care Bears – genius! You get two hourglass shaped sponges, and three teardrop shaped sponges.

In the late 90’s, I wore body glitter when going out to a dance or for a Halloween party. But at my age… I just don’t know! You do whatever you want! I can try working with these for editorial style, cosplay-ish looks. They’re pretty glitters, but I don’t see myself wearing them often. Claims: These brushes gently caress the face to blend your makeup to perfection. You get a shadow brush, blending brush, complexion brush, and a highlighting brush. For me, the problem with press-on nails is that my natural nails are a lot longer than the false ones! However they do tend to break! (I currently have 3 broken nails in this photo!) The falsies will work on the shortened nails so I can keep a bit of length instead of having one ugly sister.The first item in the wet n wild Care Bears collection is the Handle With Care Makeup Bag. It has a clear front and cute heart-shaped zipper pull. This bag is fairly large! Whenever I review a makeup collection with a bag, I am curious to see if the entire collection will fit. In this case, almost everything fits in the wet n wild Care Bears makeup bag, spare two sponges and the nails. You would have to take the nails out of the boxes. Realistically, no one jams this much stuff into a makeup bag, nor would you want loose nails rolling around. Yes, this bag passes inspection! Live, laugh, hug! This bronzer is the best way to embrace your best features while giving them some extra warmth and color. This highly-pigmented formula is super blendable and buildable, so you can achieve any level of color and depth you desire! Soft and silky, it instantly warms both your complexion and your heart.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment