276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Seven Days in June

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

World Oceans Day is celebrated on 8 June every year to empower people of all ages to become leaders of their own and stop polluting ocean, and water bodies. This day spread awareness about reducing single-use plastics and taking action necessary to bring real change.

My favorite character 🫶🏻 the funniest, most adorable, lovable character in the book. She’s so precious 🥹 i love the way she loves Eva and her speech to shane about taking care of her mother had me in tears please i love her so much 🤧💘 her relationship with eva was one of the coolest mother and daughter relationship i’ve ever read. They were best friends before they were mother and daughter. They were each other half i just love them sm 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Given his past struggles with the law, Shane mentored several boys. When Ty dies, he sees this as confirmation that he is not good for the people in his life. He considers himself responsible for his mother’s death, and now Ty’s. And in his rush to get to Ty, he did not tell Audre and Eva that he would not be attending the brunch. The clichéd conflict near the end, which could've and should've been sorted by sending a simple text message. It's 2021, everyone has a phone on them, no excuses for that dude. Eighteen-year-old Mallory Greenleaf is no longer interested in chess, not since her hypercompetitive dad left—the game calls up painful memories. But she grudgingly agrees to play in a charity tournament as a favor to best friend Easton Peña. After she unexpectedly beats current world champion Nolan Sawyer, she’s offered a fellowship that will prepare her to play professionally. Even though Mallory doesn’t want to play anymore, she needs the money that winning would provide; she’s delayed college to support her family, since her mother is chronically ill with rheumatoid arthritis and is unable to work regularly. The more time she spends with Nolan, the more Mallory comes to like and respect him—and the more time she spends playing chess, the more she remembers how much she loved it. But when she learns that Nolan has been keeping a big secret from her, she isn’t sure if she’ll be able to move past it to build a relationship with him. Filled with the author’s signature humor, well-developed characters, and realistic conflicts, plus the fully realized setting of competitive chess, this captivating romance will delight teen readers as well as Hazelwood’s adult fans. Mallory and Nolan are both cued white; there is some racial diversity among the supporting cast. Mallory and Easton are queer. For seven days, Shane and Eva are inseparable. They talk, drink, escape together, and reveal their secrets and pain. They continue to crash at the home of Shane’s friend; her parents are frequently out of town because her father is an ambassador. Shane dealt drugs to the daughter and had a casual relationship with her. She let him crash at the place whenever her parents were out of town.World Hydrography Day is observed on 21 June every year to increase public awareness about hydrography science. Every year the International Hydrographic Organisation (IHO) and its international members celebrate this day. Shane and Eva arrived to find a romantic setting for two. Cece had reserved the Mediterranean restaurant just for them and it was perfect. They were finally ready for their happily ever after.

June 14:The U.S. Army Birthday, Flag Day, Monkey Around Day, International Bath Day, National New Mexico Day, World Blood Donor Day The United Nations General Assembly declared 3rd June as International World Bicycle Day to recognize the uniqueness, longevity and versatility of the bicycle, which are affordable, environmentally friendly fit sustainable means of transportation. I love love love Eva and Shane! It’s been a while since I’ve read such strong characters in a love story. I went into this novel believing it would be more of a lighter read but there’s actually quite a bit of depth. We follow their journey from reconnecting as adults to their first meeting as teenagers. International Picnic Day is celebrated on 18 June every year. This is a day to enjoy nature, with your near and dear ones. I gotta be cursed. Almost all of my incredibly anticipated 2021 releases are just not hitting for me.

FAQs

Over the next seven days, amidst a steamy Brooklyn summer, Eva and Shane reconnect—but Eva’s wary of the man who broke her heart, and wants him out of the city so her life can return to normal. Before Shane disappears though, she needs a few questions answered... June 22: World Rainforest Day, National Chocolate Eclair Day, National Onion Rings Day, National Kissing Day

It is observed every year on 8 June to raise international public attention to the people that are suffering from serious diseases and the urgent need for more research. Several events are organised around the world to educate about brain tumours.So now it’s another seven days together. They reconnect but Eva has plenty of questions and doubts when it comes to Shane. What happened fifteen years ago? And can they give it another go as adults? Eva and Shane Tia Williams' novel Seven Days in June is written from the third person point view and set in New York City. The novel follows a linear structure, which relies upon the seven days of the week for its formal inspiration. The author nuances this structure via repeated shifts into the past. The following summary employs the present tense and a linear mode of explanation. Building and supporting a community of self-published authors dedicated to both sharing experiences and le Officially 15k Members Strong & Climbing!! Seven Days in June focuses on two characters, Eva and Shane, who originally meet at a young age and connect for a week. After a tragic incident, the two characters never see each other again until 15 years later where they both end up attending a literature event. They then spend time reconnecting attempting to put the pieces of the puzzle together of where they left off. Overall, this is truly a romantic read that will make you want the TV version to come out ASAP. Verdict

This was the perfect blend of sexy, romantic, humorous, and angsty, and I am definitely adding this author to my "authors to stalk" list because it was just that good.

Trending

This day is observed annually to make people remind to slow down and enjoy life as possible instead of rushing always. This day also reminds us to take it easy, take time to smell roses, take time to see nature that is so beautiful, look at the sky and enjoy life.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment