Magento Forum - UK Magento Forum (Unofficial)

An unofficial but dedicated Magento Forum for Magento Users, Designers and Developers

BCC of all mails

A forum for Magento users to discuss tips, issues etc with regards to actually using the Magento front and back end systems.

BCC of all mails

Postby qabi » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:23 pm

Hi,

Is there a way where I can set magento up to send a (blind) copy of all mails, that it sends out?

Thanks,

-dennis
qabi

Re: BCC of all mails

Postby Mark » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:11 pm

Am not sure if this can be done, however, why not just send the email to yourself first or test all emails.
Mark

Postby qabi » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:29 am

Mark wrote:Am not sure if this can be done, however, why not just send the email to yourself first or test all emails.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "send the email to yourself first". Maybe I am missing an option here?

I would like to archive all emails that have been sent, so that I can later document excactly which mails have been sent to which emailaddresses at what time and with which specific content.

It seems like a simple thing, but I cannot seem to find out how to implement it.

-dennis
qabi

[SOLVED] BCC of all mails

Postby qabi » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:32 am

Don't know how I could miss it, but the setting is right there under "sales" in the configuration section.

-dennis
qabi

Postby Mark » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:21 pm

Hi Dennis,

After reading this thread again, I don't think i fully understood originally.

I see what you mean though, after all the "sales emails" are bcc or separate emails.

Its a good option to have i guess.
Mark

Return to Magento Users