276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hero (a Marry the Scot novel)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Why would the top brass go to such efforts to pull in an AWOL soldier? The most he’d get would be a slap on the wrist for his adventure. It must be someone important. I waved away her second round of embarrassment and reclined in my chair, trying not to laugh. “I offered you a drink so it was on your mind. We can share. I swear I’m healthy.” My work with the mountain rescue gives me the right skills to help her, and I cannot resist this damsel in distress.

Jolie Vines Blog — Jolie Vines

This was going to hurt. My heart ached, beating double time, but I forced myself to gaze at her wee face. She scrunched up her nose, her eyes tight shut.

Publication Order of Cocky Hero Club Books

I brought my gaze to meet his, suddenly unsure again. I was on his lap, and he wanted me to lead. Should I…move? I don’t think they’ve noticed you, specifically.” I wrinkled my nose, not really wanting to burst his bubble. If you take a seat in the waiting area, I’ll complete the paperwork for you to sign and make your appointment for next month.” I gave him a punch to his bulky shoulder. “Glad you’re here. Want to talk about that cloud over your head?” He’s a piece of work, right? That guy has been complaining at me nearly every day for some infraction,” the woman said with an eye roll. “You new here?”

Jolie Vines Complete works and reading order — Jolie Vines

By the time my shift ended, I was climbing the walls with boredom. I took my laptop to a table and watched the skies darken as a storm rolled in. Come on, Lacey,” my mystery woman murmured to the child. She pushed her wavy blonde hair behind her ear and summoned a tight smile. At most, she was twenty, maybe younger. “We need to get you to Manchester.” My mouth dried up. She was gorgeous. American, too, by her accent. I managed a nod, despite the fact her assumption wasn’t true at all, but no words came. Nothing to explain how my brother owned the place, or how I’d helped with the build and worked here on and off in my breaks from university.

In Valle d’Aosta, the mountainous area of Italy which hosted this winter games event, there were evenings of concerts to entertain the spectators once the sport was over. I’d gone along to listen to the bands last night but not stayed, needing to be well-rested. I gazed at Mr Might Be Famous, happy with the excuse of trying to work out who he was. A musician, then, and English. He had a right to worry about crazy fans with that face. I had nowhere to go, I was that pathetic. It shouldn’t have been like this. We’d had plans. We were never going to enlist like our parents had. The world had been ours to discover together.

Jolie Vines - Book Series In Order Jolie Vines - Book Series In Order

His worries, and the problems with his family, stifled his life. He’d never wanted to go to university like me, but he did have ambitions. Ones that had been left on a shelf. By the afternoon, the storms that had hit the Highlands had worsened. My shift finished, and I took a coffee to a quiet corner of the café, debating what to do with myself. A mind-blowing kiss, a phone call he never thought he wanted... Ally is about to fall in love. Twice. All I was sure about was that I had to walk into a market in a remote dusty village, undercover, and on reconnaissance. For what, I’d be told on the fly. I wasn’t clear what country we were heading for, and I couldn’t find out what the target soldier’s mission had been or why the army cared so much. There’s a few strands from the previous books, as it builds upon the overall world, creating plenty of arcs for long-term readers. Featuring the McRae Clan as well, there’s plenty of recurring characters and cameos from a number of familiar faces. That being said, while it does cater to fans, it’s also accessible to newcomers, with its central story being stand-alone and self-contained.Initially brought out on the Kindle again, this would first come out in 2019 on the 26th of September to an already eager audience. This would also be the fifth book in the ‘Marry the Scot’ series of novels, featuring another passionate romance in the long-running collection. Featuring its own self-contained narrative, it’s the last in this particular series, although there are arcs and characters brought over from previous novels. Each of the novels features different members of the McRae family, with this featuring Ally, who is the youngest brother amongst them all. Many of Vines’ previous series are also integrated into each other, making her work feature different cameos for her long-time fans and readers. He thumbed at himself. “Solo artist. But I have session musicians. None I’d call friends. I’m not exactly alone, though.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment