276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sniper One: ‘The Best I’ve Ever Read’ – Andy McNab

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But maybe this is what it is really like out there. Maybe this is what goes on in the brains of the people fighting these wars. Maybe this level of stupidity is what it takes to be able to do this job. Cyberpunk 2077 has been subject to quite a bit of criticism for its complicated launch issues. However, those with enough patience to endure the bugs can enjoy the brutal combat system with amazingly unique weapons.

Introducing Minigame Mashup by myself and rodi_yt! 1 to 4 players can play through 10 classic and original mini games,... Rainbow Six Siege is currently a popular online shooter but is unrecognizable compared to its source material and even less so when factoring in Rainbow Six: Extraction, which features aliens. There is no single-player story mode. Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 was the last entry to feature a proper story mode and robust multiplayer. This awe-inspiring account tells of total war in throat-burning winds and fifty-degree heat, blasted by mortars and surrounded by heavily armed militias. For six months, they fought alone: isolated, besieged and under constant enemy fire. Their heroic stand a modern-day Rorke's Drift. The author details the story of the PWRR, primary the sniper platoon during their tour to Al Amarah, Iraq, and the siege of CIMIC House.One of the best first-hand accounts of combat that I've ever read.” —Andy McNab, international bestselling author of Bravo Two Zero Despite being 8 years old, Arma 3 still remains the most compelling and rich in content soldier simulator on the market. It offers single-player capmaigns and missions, co-op, and PvP multi-player. At the time of its release, its highlight was a feature campaign depicting a fictional conflict on a Greek island, but no one is likely to remember it now. Once there were a lot of add-ons to expand gameplay options, and even more important were the countless modifications created by the community around the game. Ghost Recon: Wildlands was launched in 2017 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. It was developed by Ubisoft, a studio that also created the Far Cry, Splinter Cell, and Rainbow Six series. Their experience with open-world games that feature stealth and sniping is on full display with this title. Far Cry 5 was launched on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC in 2018. The series has always supported all styles of gameplay. Whether it is running and gunning or being silent and stealthy, it is the stealth that is by far the most satisfying and rewarding experience. Not a book for everyone, especially those that are really into political correctness, or "if only the rest of the world thinks the same way as me". The book is frank, covering a battle/siege that was little reported during Iraq invasion by coalition forces, by the leader of a British sniper team. It does not go into the politics or rights or wrongs of the conflict, it is only about an individuals experience and recollection of his time there.

April 2004: Dan Mills and his platoon of snipers fly into southern Iraq, part of an infantry battalion sent to win hearts and minds. They were soon fighting for their lives. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is a cyberpunk-themed action RPG where the player has multiple choices for playing style. However, Deus Ex is at its best when using stealth and taking down enemies with a scoped weapon. I'm sure by now you've figured out that I'm in one of my "military book" phases. It'll pass, don't worry, but for now this is kind of my reading focus.

Escape from Tarkov

Goldeneye 007 was developed by Rare and released exclusively on the Nintendo 64 in 1997. The game puts players in the shoes of James Bond and loosely follows the film of the same name. It was one of the first games to popularize stealth mechanics on modern consoles. Another example of a good sniper game. Although the reboot of the Hitman series was released as three separate games over the course of a decade, it's hard not to treat this production as a single entity. After all, the games share the same menus, continue story threads, and the maps from subsequent sequels only increase in size. The series' protagonist, the iconic contract killer Agent 47, is not strictly a sniper, but he certainly is no stranger to the sniper rifle. Each contract is set on a sizable map full of buildings, nooks and crannies, and can be executed in almost any way you please, and firing a stealthy shot from a distance is among them. What does a typical sniper mission look like? They were kept very active by the local population - being involved in the longest fire fight British troops had been party to for over 50 years. Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes acted as a stand-alone prologue to The Phantom Pain and was significantly shorter than the main game. However, for many fans of the series, the focused missions and replay value provided by Ground Zeroes is considered a superior stealth experience.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment