276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Acidolac Junior Orange 20 Tabl.

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They are characterized by great ease of adherence to the intestinal epithelium, thanks to which they easily colonize the digestive tract.

When you sign up to be notified, you hereby agree to receive only a one-time notification of a product re-availability. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. Dla utrzymania prawidłowego stanu zdrowia należy stosować zróżnicowaną dietę i prowadzić zdrowy tryb życia. Acidolac Junior – a dietary supplement containing Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium lactis strains.

Drops can be administered directly into the mouth or added to food, do not add to too cold or hot meals. Przed użyciem Apteka UK proponuje zapoznanie się z ulotką, która zawiera wskazania, przeciwwskazania, dane dotyczące działań niepożądanych i dawkowanie oraz informacje dotyczące stosowania produktu, lub skonsultuj się z lekarzem lub farmaceutą, gdyż każdy lek niewłaściwie stosowany może zagrażać Twojemu zdrowiu a nawet życiu.

A unique composition of two strains of probiotic bacteria - Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14 and Bifidobacterium lactis BI-04, fructooligosaccharides (FOS) and vitamin B6.Korzystaj z łatwego i automatycznego uzupełniania danych zakupowych w ramach usługi Smile, które obsługuje firma IAI S. Maltitol; Palm oil; skimmed milk powder; fructooligosaccharides (FOS); aroma; lecithin emulsifier; lyophilized bacterial strain Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14TM (ATCC SD5212); lyophilized strain of bacteria Bifidobacterium lactis BI-04TM (ATCC SD5219); antioxidants: a mixture of tocopherols (contains soy), esters of fatty acids and ascorbic acid; natural strawberry flavor; pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6).

Po zalogowaniu możesz umieścić i przechowywać na liście zakupowej dowolną liczbę produktów nieskończenie długo. Recommended especially during and after antibiotic therapy, as well as in conditions of reduced immunity. It can also be used when traveling with a change of climate zone, when there are changes in the composition of microflora in the digestive tract.The product can be used during and after antibiotic therapy to supplement the intestinal microbiota (intestinal bacterial flora).

Probiotics included in the preparation Acidolac junior help to maintain the correct composition of the intestinal flora, which is a natural barrier to protect against the development of adverse microflora.

Scientific reports indicate the legitimacy of supplementing the intestinal microbiota up to 2 months after the end of antibiotic treatment.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment