276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lian-Li LANCOOL II MESH RGB Black LAN2MRX Tempered Glass ATX Case -Black Color - LANCOOL II MESH RGB - LAN2MRX

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Static pressure optimized fans are better where you have a lot of resistance to the air flow, such as on radiators, on front panels that have multiple layers of mesh/filters, or on front panels that are mostly closed off. Found in pairs, these mounts are on the tray behind the motherboard, the bottom right flip shroud, and on the top mesh panel of the PSU chamber. SSDs can be mounted in this final location instead of the 120mm fans, depending on your need for storage or cooling. Even with the drives, the mesh is not fully covered, making for excellent ventilation. Additional Features

With its modular design and mesh panelling, the Lian Li Lancool II Mesh C RGB is a highly flexible case with advanced cooling capabilities. Featuring three pre-mounted aRGB fans, this chassis has incredible airflow and dazzling lighting that can be adjusted using the “C” and “M” buttons on the I/O panel. Inside, there is a carefully curated layout that can accommodate up to an E-ATX motherboard, 384mm long GPU, and has 176mm clearance for CPU coolers. Every chamber is easy to access, thanks to the hinging on the tempered glass panels and mesh PSU panel. The Lancool II Mesh C RGB can support all your high-end hardware with a premium finish. Lian Li Lancool II Mesh C RGB Mid-Tower at a Glance: Thanks to the hinged panels, every corner of the Lian Li Lancool II Mesh C RGB Case is easy to access. Both tempered glass side panels open, and are held in place with a magnetic clip. The mesh panels on the PSU shroud also open out, allowing for easy installation of both the power supply and drive cage. Modular Shroud Incidentally, I can't remember the last time I actually needed to use an optical drive. Even if I did, I would be better off with an external drive on my desk, which is easy to get to, than an integrated drive hidden away under my desk. only thing I'd say is the case gets dirty faster than most so if you clean your pc out every few months your good but if not this isn't the case for you.Add the BORA DIGITAL ARGB FANs to have more vibrant RGB and increased cooling efficiency for your LANCOOL II MESH build!

Regarding water cooling options, it is possible to install AiO- and custom water cooling solutions. Up to a 360mm radiator can be fitted to the front and a 240mm radiator can be attached to the top of the case. Like a lot of premium cases, the LANCOOL MESH features a removable front radiator mount, which makes the installation of front-mounted radiators and fans a breeze. The enclosure also supports six 2.5-inch SSDs with dedicated mounts as well as three 3.5/2.5-inch devices thanks to the case’s dedicated drive mounts, which can be hot-swap enabled.Âthe front top and midel fan are for the cpu cooler and the bottom fan is for the gpu if you have an open front basement and grill on top.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment