276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hauck Sleeper, 60 x 120cm, 6cm thick, Folding Playmat, Foldable in Three, Breathable and Washable, Transport Bag Included, Certified Fabrics, Navy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I heard the mattress is not breathable so I was a bit concerned at first because my son gets hot and sweats a lot but so far I've had no problems and I just put a light blanket over him and keep my front room cool. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. for your baby's comfort, we recommend the separately available "bed me" fitted sheet that measures 120 x 60 cm.

This practical travel cot has large mesh viewing windows and can be assembled/folded down in no time at all.This clever mattress is also dual-sided with a softer gel-infused side for toddlers and a firmer, more supportive side for babies. STRAIGHTFORWARD ASSEMBLY: The rack is not complicated to construct thanks to the slide-together parts – No tools required. SAFE: Free from harmful chemicals Baby Joy's soft premium travel mattress is made of fire-retardant foam and is compliant with safety standards. png","isActive":true,"options":[]},{"title":"Toddler (9 Months - 4 Years)","url":"\/l\/car-seats\/toddler-car-seat","imageUrl":"https:\/\/images.

The mattress folds away into 3 sections, and comes with its own carry bag for easy transport and is also wipe-clean. It's also 5cm thick for extra comfort and support but still folds down, unlike many thicker travel cot mattresses. As well as folding up nicely to transport it has a removable waterproof cover that can be washed if needed, and anti-slip rubber printing on the back to help it stay in place. All clothing, any fabrics (including seat covers and seat pads), rain and dust covers, tires, and PVC items.Whether you’re looking for a full travel system to a baby bath seat we’re certain we’ll have something to fit your taste and budget. With the mesh sides, you will always be able to keep an eye on baby and if you need to relocate the unit, the handy wheels allow for easy transportation.

Hauck`s Dream'n'Play Travel Cot gives your child the necessary feeling of security when travelling or visiting grandma and grandpa. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Dream'n'Play Travel Cot (Waterblue) by Hauck is an ideal companion for use when travelling or visiting. png","isActive":true,"options":[]},{"title":"Tandem Pushchairs","url":"\/l\/pushchairs\/twins-tandems\/tandem","imageUrl":"https:\/\/images. We can also be contacted through Facebook- we endeavour to answer all messages within one working day. by using the wheels, you can place the travel bed in any room, from your bedroom to the living room.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment