276°
Posted 20 hours ago

First Aid Beauty Firming Cream with Peptides, Niacinamide + Collagen – Day & Night Anti-Aging Face Moisturiser Helps Visibly Firm Skin – 50mL

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I only use it at night and it’s more of a whipped texture without the heavy oil residue, so my skin feels hydrated, soft, and smooth in the mornings. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. You can see the detailed formula review with the breakdown of all actives in the product and the full ingredient list with estimated concentrations in the tables below. Panthenol, glycerin, soluble collagen and caprylyl glycol in this product (humectants) attract water molecules to the upper layer of the skin (the water comes from the outside air or from the deeper layers of the skin if the air is dry). I actually sat in on an event with the brand for the launch of this moisturiser earlier in the year and I really appreciated how transparent they were about their use of collagen.

Obviously this is all short-contact so you aren't going to see amazing treatment effects, but this mask is really about softening and nourishing the skin, and that it does beautifully! If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Firming Collagen Cream is packed with antiaging ingredients like collagen, peptides, and niacinamide, all of which help to reduce signs of aging and leave a healthy, bouncy appearance in the skin.And there's obviously your colloidal oat and the licorice extract (though this is quite low on the ingredient list). This has your colloidal oat alongside nourishing hemp seed oil and also arnica, a skin-healing antioxidant.

Supercharged with peptides, this multi-benefit moisturiser minimises the look of fine lines and supports the illusion of a bouncy, collagen-rich complexion, while niacinamide promotes a more even appearance. This also is kind of like an essence, as it contains fermented ingredients, which can boost the efficacy of the ingredients and also act as a source of microbiome-boosters to help build a strong skin barrier. One thing I want to flag up though, give how this is marketed and who it's marketed to: it contains eucalyptus oil.Of course, anyone can react to anything but fragrance is a common enough irritant that in calming and soothing products, it's wise to just leave it out entirely. It softened, smoothed and hydrated my skin and I definitely noticed that added 'bounce' when using this, even if it was a temporary effect. Personally, it doesn't bother my skin at all and I find this a lovely calming, moisturising cream for my dry winter skin that's easy to use, but that's totally anecdotal and I can't guarantee that those with eczema or dermatitis won't find this ingredient irritating. Aqua/Water/Eau, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Niacinamide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate Se,Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Colloidal Oatmeal, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Soluble Collagen, Caprylyl Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ceramide NP, Sodium Benzoate, Diamond Powder, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Pentapeptide-34 Trifluoroacetate. Honey is moisturising and antibacterial and beta glucan is a soothing humectant, so they're both fantastic to have in here.

This formulation includes some common irritants, including ingredients that do not provide a benefit for the skin.

I love all things FAB (most of the time) but I am always nervous to use anything with the word “cream” on my combination-but-leans-oily-especially-in-summer skin. We also have Vitamin E to moisturise and soothe the skin, as well as to provide antioxidant benefits. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Firming Collagen Cream is a luxurious, skin-plumping Collagen moisturiser that hydrates and helps visibly firm skin. I love, love, love this as a hydrating layer for my skin; it kind of has that 'light moisturiser' quality of something like the Laneige Cream Skin, so it could double as a hydrating serum if you're more on the oily side. What I really liked about this oil was that despite containing all those lovely moisturising ingredients, it didn't feel heavy or greasy on my skin at all.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment