276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OPEN WIDER FOR ANOTHER LOAD (SCAT STORY)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you’re going to act so dirty, you might as well be my toilet.” Katsuki said down to him, his red eyes narrowed and his eyebrows pulled together. Series Another one for TheAnon! We ended up making this a 4k instead of a 2k even, thanks to me getting into the idea and his encouragement. Series This is a modern au where Armin is secretly gay and a masochist who have sexual fantasies about his college friend. Said college finally full fills every fantasy that Armin has. Language: English Words: 8,958 Chapters: 4/? Comments: 9 Kudos: 181 Bookmarks: 15 Hits: 16,880

Listen, we've got you now, you're ours. You will follow every single command that we give you from now on." Dottore/Aether & Albedo/Aether Language: English Words: 40,347 Chapters: 12/? Comments: 51 Kudos: 830 Bookmarks: 60 Hits: 60,748 I told you once, if you don't follow our commands, we will call the police, and set you up in a way that it would seem that you wanted to brutally murder us. So you've got 2 options." Their mother smiled with happiness in her, seeing her daughters dominating her son as well as her. She always thought that men are nothing more but snakes and deserve this kind of treatment from women. Josie placed her Puma on his face and held it there for a minute straight. Tommy almost died without any air in him. Summer, his older sister took off her knee high boot and placed it on his face after her younger sister was done. After several minutes they all finished choking him with their terrible foot odor inside of their shoes, boots and heels. Language: English Words: 2,679 Chapters: 1/1 Collections: 1 Comments: 12 Kudos: 208 Bookmarks: 22 Hits: 51,949Harley and Ivy learn that Ivy’s superpowers make scat play a possibility. Naturally, Harley goes for it.

Language: English Words: 1,506 Chapters: 1/1 Collections: 1 Comments: 5 Kudos: 181 Bookmarks: 7 Hits: 29,428 Barry has just had another birthday with a lot of great new gifts. But his baby brother Ollie needs a diaper change and Papa Grodd is busy with work. Series Yes Goddess, you are the most powerful one and rule me. I am meant to be stepped on and nothing more." Replied Tommyfind other nsfw content from me through that "dirt anon" tag :) Language: English Words: 3,279 Chapters: 1/1 Collections: 1 Comments: 10 Kudos: 425 Bookmarks: 50 Hits: 24,618 Zac Efron wakes up to find a letter on his chest which details how the world around him has been changed overnight and how this day will proceed. Language: English Words: 5,502 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 15 Kudos: 193 Bookmarks: 32 Hits: 24,302

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment