276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Missing You On Your Birthday Dad Graveside Memorial Card & Stake F427, Multicoloured, 148mm x 105mm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Your wife deserves all the beautiful words in the world, especially when it’s her birthday. She expects the best from you. Not just a candlelight dinner or a big red cake, but something more and something different. Your birthday Wishes must be unique and appealing to her. If you’re already in search of some romantic and sweet birthday wishes for your lovely wife, this section might just be the gold mine for you! Dad, it’s been hard to adjust to life without you. I miss our long talks and your unwavering support. I hope you’re proud of the man I’m becoming.” You’ve always been the man of my dream. I’m thankful to God for having you. Happy birthday dear husband ❤️ Congratulations on another year full of success. Working with you has been a great experience for all of us. A very happy birthday to you from our whole team.

There are two great days in a person’s life—the day we are born and the day we discover why.”– William Barclay Whether you’re on the hunts for the perfect message for a card, text, or another greeting, something is sure to pop out at you from the lists below. Be it the birthday of a family member, a friend, or an acquaintance, you should never let the day go by without sharing some loving wishes with the birthday boy or girl. To help you find a proper birthday wish, we have written the most pleasant birthday wishes and birthday quotes below. You can use these to wish anyone, regardless of their age, gender or their relation with you and these words are sure to melt anyone’s heart! Plant a tree in memory of your mom on her birthday. Then dedicate it to her by saying a few words in her honor. 21. “We baked a cake in memory of you today. Wish you were here to enjoy it.”Who needs a wrapped-up gift when they have the presence of me in their lives? Exactly, you got me right. No gift for you this year. Accept my heartfelt wishes anyway. Dad, I miss you more than anything in the world, but I take comfort in knowing that you are with God now, basking in His love and grace, and that we will be reunited one day in His eternal kingdom.

Dear brother! You have always been a great friend to me. You guided me, taught me, and cared for me every time I needed you. Thank you so much, brother! You’ll always be the best brother in the world. And I wish you a Happy Birthday! Happy birthday dear! May this day be the best day of the year. You are amazing and you will achieve everything that you set out for. My prayers and God’s blessings are with you today, and always. Happy Birthday, my partner in crime. Wishing you a joyful day full of love, happiness, smiles, and cakes! May you get everything you want in life. No matter how many years go by, the pain of missing you never fades. Happy Father’s Day to my dearly departed dad.” It’s your special day, daddy, but it’s not the same without you. Wish we could spend it together like we used to.

On this Father’s Day, I remember all the good times we had together and the lessons you taught me. I miss you so much.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment