276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dazed Oculus Quest 2 Case V2 - Black

£12.495£24.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Refurbished item which is a customer return or ex-display item and as a result may have some significant/noticeable marks on the casing/screen and possible box damage or replaced box. Item is fully tested/working and complete with all accessories. 12 months warranty supplied.

Charging Docks for Meta Quest 2 - Guiding Tech 6 Best Charging Docks for Meta Quest 2 - Guiding Tech

You can let your Meta Quest 2 charge overnight without any issues. Most modern-day gadgets come with an array of protection against overcharging. Charge With Ease

Support eTeknix.com

Refurbished Pristine - Pristine condition / Very light signs of use > Refurbished to the highest standards. Meta Quest: *Parents:* Important guidance and safety warnings for children's use here. Meta accounts for ages 10+ on Meta Quest 2 and 3; all other Meta Quest headsets for ages 13+. Certain apps, games and experiences may be suitable for a more mature audience. Meta quest features, functionality and content notice: Features, functionality and content are subject to change or withdrawal at any time, may not be available in all areas or languages or may be restricted; may require enabled software or service activation, and additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply. I'm only a couple days in, so... you know. But so far I'm very happy with this. Build quality is very good, setup is very easy, and so far it all works. Refurbished item which is a customer return or ex-display item and as a result may have some noticeable marks on the casing/screen and possible box damage or replaced box. Item is otherwise complete with all accessories. 12 months warranty supplied.

Dazed Oculus Quest 2 Charging Dock - Refurbished Excellent Dazed Oculus Quest 2 Charging Dock - Refurbished Excellent

Onto the headset, and Anker supplies you with a tiny USB-C dongle, barely bigger than the connector’s head itself, that plugs into the Oculus Quest 2’s charging port. It has a magnetic component on its outer edge. Plug that into the headset, and that’s sorted, too. Switch Less, Play More: Don’t waste time swapping out batteries. Use the included rechargeable batteries and custom covers to keep your controllers charged up. One thing I do want to highlight is that I see a lot of comments complaining of this same issue… I wonder if anyone else having this issue noticed the defect I just noticed on the Anker supplied left controller cover (see photos). The charging stand from AMVR for the Meta Quest 2 has a slightly unique design. You get a single pedestal attached to a base which then branches out to give you slots to hang the controllers too. Refurbished item which is a customer return or ex-display item and as a result may have some noticeable marks on the casing and possible box damage or replaced box. Item is otherwise complete with all accessories. 12 months warranty supplied.This is a great solution when you want to have your Quest 2 fully charged and ready to go when it’s ready to be used. The design is simple and keeps the device nice and tidy. It also looks great when displayed on your table. Overcharge protection – deliver up to 10 hours of charge, which will last longer than the full charge of the Quest 2 headset The next day I decided to give it one more try before returning it and my left controller began charging !

Charging Dock for Oculus Quest 2, Oculus Certified Anker Charging Dock for Oculus Quest 2, Oculus Certified

Sadly after less than 24hrs of ownership the wall adapter for the unit appears to now be faulty (no power being delivered to the doc)..

The controllers merely rest in these slots as there’s no mechanism to charge them. What Anker does give you though, is rechargeable cells in the box. You can use these with the controller and manually charge them if they run out of juice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment