276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jesus Loves You But Everyone Else Thinks You're a Cunt: Blank Lined Journal

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So when we pray, He hears us before we even say anything because He already knows what we’re going to ask. Obviously, the love Jesus felt for them transcended their upcoming failure and present immaturity—His love was emanating from the Father’s love for Him. Life is full of sorrow. Jesus came to give us hope. His message is that this place is not our home and we don’t belong here. In our sorrow we all long for a better place and by drawing closer to God, our sorrow will become less intense. I open the door and it turns out she’s a friend of my boss’, just wanting to say hi. I tell her my boss isn’t in but I can let her know she stopped by. We exchange pleasantries and names and I’m thinking that’s it, she’s going to leave. But she doesn’t. She asks me, “Has anyone ever told you Jesus loves you?” Mind, we’re still standing in the doorway. I’m holding the door open and she’s standing just outside. This passage begins by telling us Jesus knew He had all of God’s authority and power and would soon return to God in heaven. But He showed His disciples He loved them by stepping down from His position of power to take on the role of a lowly servant.

Discover how you can have a personal relationship with the God who loves you. If you have yet to experience the amazing depth of God’s love, you can begin a relationship with Him right now. Find out how to know God personally. Jesus Loves You by Christine Topjian is a religious children’s book. It follows an unnamed male character from when they are a child until they are an adult. Through pictures and words, this book aims to teach children that no matter what they do, Jesus always loves them. Why did the Holy Spirit preserve this text? What’s obviously going on here in this text? What’s obviously going on in this text is that Jesus’ love for us is very personal! He wants a relationship with us. He wants us to experience the same kind of love that he experiences. So here’s the Big Idea for the day: Jesus wants a relationship with you that mirrors His relationship with the Father. Jesus actually wants to have a relationship with you, and he wants to have it in such a way that it mirrors his relationship with the Father. Everything that Jesus is doing with you, with us, is to bring us into the same kind of right relationship with him that he has with his own Father. I'm an older than young 'white' guy. A degree of discernment is accordingly needed, but, I try to smile at strangers who I walk past.

Item details

Schaffer, J. (2011). Perspective in taste predicates and epistemic modals. In A. Egan & B. Weatherson (Eds.), Epistemic modality (pp. 179–226). Oxford: Oxford University Press. Kaplan, D. (1989). Demonstratives. In J. Almog, J. Perry, H. K. Wettstein, & D. Kaplan (Eds.), Themes from Kaplan (pp. 481–563). New York: Oxford University Press. So the first circle to look at this morning is this: there is no greater love, and it will never change. This love that’s being talked about here, as the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. What Jesus is saying is that the Father and the Son have this unusual relationship, this love relationship, it also includes the Holy Spirit. We call it the trinity, God is a relationship. Since eternity past! How can you even begin to think about how long eternity is! But for all eternity, the Father has loved his Son, the Son has loved the Father, and Jesus says in exactly the same way that the Father has loved me infinitely, eternally, that’s how I love you! This is a message to every disciple of Jesus. If you are his disciple, he wants you to know today and every day that he loves you just as much! The way he feels towards you is the way the Father feels towards him. That much love! There is no greater love! For this is how God loved the world: He gave His one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16) When you experience difficult things or see suffering in the world, you may be tempted to think God dislikes you or that He enjoys seeing some people suffer. This is not true. God created a beautiful, perfect world, but people brought imperfection into it.

Though this passage is often read at weddings, humans cannot love perfectly as God does because we are imperfect. But it makes sense that people strive to have their love for one another reflect these qualities.Davis, W. (1998). Implicature: Intention, convention, and principle in the failure of gricean theory. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. Imagine is one billion years before the foundation of the world. Surrounded by eternity (without any limitations of time or space), the un-created Father enjoys unending friendship with His un-created Son, feeling the power of His Holy Spirit (the living flame of love). So there is no greater love than this love that Jesus has for us, and the way he wants us to respond is by abiding in him. He wants us to remain in him, to live in him. He is the vine we are the branch, he wants us to remain grafted into the vine, and all the nourishment that we need, everything for life, everything to produce fruit, will come through the trunk of the vine into us. Basically, how Jesus wants you to respond is to receive his love. Then, when you are filled with love and because of the gratitude that we feel for it in response to that, we will want to obey him. We will find ourselves obeying his commands. He says my command is this, love each other. In Romans 13 it says that all of the commands are summed up in this one. If you keep this one command, you will find that you are keeping all of the others. Love each other! God decided in advance to adopt us into His own family by bringing us to Himself through Jesus Christ. This is what He wanted to do, and it gave Him great pleasure. (Ephesians 1:5)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment