276°
Posted 20 hours ago

myFirst Camera 3 - Mini Camera for Kids Boys Girls Age 4-15 Camera for Travel with Selfie Lens 12MP HD Video Camera with Free Shockproof Case and Neck Lanyard (Blue)

£46.17£92.34Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This older version of the GoPro is a great option for older kids who want to concentrate on shooting video rather than stills - and is much more affordable than the latest generation. It features great image stabilization and can be used underwater. Enjoy instant printout within 10 seconds with our 12 Megapixel myFirst Camera Insta 2. Camera Insta 2 uses quality thermal printing paper and supports microSD cards up to 32GB. This lightweight camera comes with a lanyard and extra selfie lens which your child will be able to take photos from sun-up till sun-down. Best For: Create vivid & clear photos without having to wait for them to dry. You can print out in just 10 seconds just by pressing the print button. With thermal printing technology, you no longer have to worry about refilling ink! Capture HD photos and videos with our 8MP camera! See the vivid and bright shots with our 2” IPS screen. Your child can now see the beauty and clarity in shots they take. Unleash the shutterbug in your kids! myFirst Camera 2 made with reinforced high strength polymers for underwater additional drop protection and can be used up to 3m underwater for 180 minutes! Get snapping! Best For:

myFirst Camera 3

If you're after a camera with decent built-in zoom capabilities look no further than the Canon PowerShot SX740 HS with a focal range equivalent to 24 - 960mm. It has a 20.3MP 1/2.3-inch sensor and an LCD screen that can be flipped to face the front making it perfect for selfies. Meet the myFirst Camera 10 – now with a fantastic 5MP camera and tripod support! It's designed for kids aged 4 to 13, helping them dive into the world of photography. With 5 megapixels, this camera captures moments in awesome detail. https://www.macfilos.com/2015/02/23/2015-2-20-the-1940-super-baldina-for-nine-guineas-and-red-sails-in-the-sunset/ This camera does a good job of appealing to a wide range of ages, thanks to a fun design touches for youngsters, and practical features for older, more demanding, users – such as a selfie camera and high-resolution stills & video capture. We test camera resolution, dynamic range, and noise under scientifically controlled conditions using two key testing tools: Imatest Master and DxO Analyzer. All DSLRs and mirrorless cameras are subjected to these tests and, in some instances, high-end compact cameras.I was very much into model railroading as an older teen, and wanted a camera that would permit me to photograph both real railroads and model ones. Like everything else I am interested in, I thoroughly researched the subject matter and concluded I needed a 35mm SLR with interchangeable lenses. Further research indicated the Nikon F was the pinnacle of the type. His first serious camera was the iconic Olympus OM10, with which he won the title of Young Photographer of the Year - long before the advent of autofocus and memory cards.Today he uses a Nikon D800, a Fujifilm X-T1, a Sony A7, and his iPhone 11 Pro. A bit later, having grown out of the 44a, and while still at school, I started to use my fathers’ Agfa Isolette 120 film folder (with the Bakelite top – not metal), which had his name written inside the leather case, and a date 1940. I am not sure how he came by the camera in the war years, which were spent in London, some time suffering TB, and having a major part of this right lung removed, and working as a junior doctor (he later was a chest physician!). I still have the Agfa Folder, and serviced the shutter recently. I wasn’t expecting to produce pictures for publication — we had a photographic department for that, and there were some pretty strong union rules about journalists taking pictures — but in an emergency, my photographs could be used. A couple of years later, I had to return the camera as Kodak lost a lawsuit against Polaroid for patent infringement. In exchange, I received a Kodac Disc. When I look at the pictures now they look extremely soft and grainy but I still enjoy watching them as they remind me of my childhodd.

myFirst Camera - 5MP Mini Size Camera For Kids With SD Card

Amateur Photographer‘s offices were just two floors below my lair at Motor Cycle, and I was always popping in for a bit of advice from the legendary technical editor, Neville Maude. Watching the professionals from the photographic department at work spurred my enthusiasm, and I lusted after a “proper” camera. There’s no need for glue or anything else – like an Ikea table, everything’s in the box, and there are a few extra screws for the inevitable moment one disappears through a gap in the floorboards. Be aware, though – this is not a simple Lego set. It’s pretty complicated and will take a long time, and we wouldn’t recommend it as a project for kids younger than mid-teens. Resolution (ISO-12233):We use a resolution chart based on ISO-12233 from Applied Image inc to indicate the limit of the camera’s vertical resolution at the centre of the frame. The higher the value, the better the detail resolution. As as early as 1973 I replaced it with my first Nikon, a Nikkormat FTn. It was 1980 before I finally got my first “real” Nikon, an F2 Photomic. I still have two F2 bodies. My first camera was a present from my grandfather, a lovely compact Olympus Pen EE, half format. I was about 8 or 9 years old. It was such a nice discovery that my parents had to calm me down after a dozen of 72 views rolls, taken in a few weeks 🙂Dynamic range (DxO Analyzer):This is a measure of a camera’s ability to capture detail in the highlights and shadows. We use DxO’s transmissive chart, which enables us to test a dynamic range of 13.3 stops.

myFirst Camera Insta 2 - Instant Print Camera for Kids myFirst Camera Insta 2 - Instant Print Camera for Kids

The Polaroid Go is a palm-sized camera that kids will fall in love with faster than it takes a photo to develop. Bigger instant cameras balance exposures better, and rival Instax Mini cameras deliver slightly better image quality indoors –but neither are as fun to use as the Go, which still produces pleasing pics. Our editorial offices were at Dorset House, on Stamford Street, not far from the bustling Waterloo Station in London. We were part of the giant Iliffe publishing empire, and Dorset House was home to a vast array of technical publications, including Autocar, Flight International and Amateur Photographer, all of which are still thriving. My First Camera: Advice from AP Experience the world through your child's eyes with our 16MP camera. Let their creativity shine as they capture stunning HD photos and videos. Macfilos is a mix of news and views on photography, technology, productivity, and writing. We cover subjects that interest us and, we hope, will inspire you.Plus, there's plenty of space with memory card support up to 32GB, and a 1000mAh battery for hours of fun. Get ready for endless creative adventures with the myFirst Camera 10. See the world through your child's eyes in style! 📸🌟 My first proper camera was a Pentax K-r with a small 40mm/2.8 lens. I went to buy one of the canons or Nikons in Jessops at the tine when they had Jessops and Jacobs across the street at Tottenham Court Road. Your child can now take close up pics with the new macro lens in our camera! Perfect for those close-ups of lettuce and ladybugs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment