276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Games Workshop Citadel Layer: Sotek Green

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The steel is a new recipe for me using Scale 75 Eclipse Grey > Scale 75 Anthracite Grey > Scale 75 Behring Blue > GW Fenrisian Grey > Scale 75 White Tzaangors are kind of an odd addition to the Warhammer universe. While Khorngors and Pestigors had been referenced frequently in Warhammer Fantasy, though Tzeentch-devoted beastmen had always gotten a bit shafted in comparison. That all changed with the big re-release of Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower in 2016, which added the game’s first plastic Tzaangor models and heralded the release of a full range of plastic Tzaangors usable in both Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy/Age of Sigmar. Since then, Tzaangors have been a major part of Tzeentch-dedicated armies on battlefields in both universes. Where to Read More The next image shows the first highlight of Pink Horror, and the second finer edge highlight of Emperor’s Children.

More washes. I want to retain a pale look, so I washed the flesh bits with a 50/50 mix of Agrax Earthshade and Druchii Violet, then I did a couple thin coats of Druchii Violet around the eyes and a ring of Nuln Oil to give the eyes a smoky, shadowy look on her face.

Lugganath by Rockfish

The metal skeleton is the first step. Simply prime then wash the models. I primed my Necrons with Bare Metal Primer from Ammo by MIG and then washed them with 2 coats of Nuln Oil, letting each coat fully dry before proceeding to the next step. The skeleton should be very dark following 2 directly coats of Nuln Oil. Following this the entire skeleton gets a drybrush of Necron Compound, starting from the top and only brushing straight down.

Contrast Aethermatic Blue is almost in the Glaze range when it goes over anything other than Greyseer or Wraithbone so here I did a layer of Greyseer first and then two coats of Contrast Aethermatic Blue for a very nice teal.

Gauss Effect

Gradually mix in steadily more Evil Sunz Scarlet and layer up each time until it’s nearly pure Evil Sunz Scarlet, gradually getting further and further from the recesses Spot detail on aprons with Blood for the Blood God – get a beat up brush, and just sort of smear it around Use pure Scale 75 Peridot Alchemy as an edge highlight. For reflex highlights, mix in a little bit of Scale 75 Speed Metal or White Alchemy I started by painting the flesh with Citadel The Fang. I then washed the model – the top was washed with Drakenhof NIghtshade and the bottom was washed with Druchii Violet to give it more of a purple hue. I then began painted the flesh with lighter layers, painting the lower body with a mix of white and Xereus Purple and working up on the upper body with mixes of Reaper Snow Shadow and The Fang. The general process I’m using for this is basecoat -> shade -> highlight with the original basecoat -> highlight with lighter shades. I glued these into their base, and that later made getting a brush to the inside of the cloak a pain. Even if you’re planning to glue them down, I’d push-fit till the cloaks are done.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment