276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Skullcandy Crusher ANC Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones, Noise Cancellation, Adjustable Bass, and Personalised Sound, Up to 24 Hours Battery Life - Black

£90£180.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A series of test tones are played first on the left and then on the right, each of which must be confirmed with “Yes” or “No”. You get some flexibility in how intense the bass sounds, but you should go for a different option if you prefer a more reasonable sound signature. Skullcandy’s stated battery life of over 50 hours is presumably with ANC disabled, but even with it on, I easily got more than a week out of them before they needed charging. Essentially, ANC improves every year, so the yardstick for scoring continually shifts, and the Crusher ANC 2 performance would’ve been deemed fairly good a few years back. Crusher ANC 2 is built with Skull-iQ, a powerful technology that runs innovative voice features and enables new upgrades via the Skull-iQ App.

I have yet to find similar issues in the Crusher ANC 2 and feel I could easily wear them for longer listening sessions. You have a Tile tracker embedded inside which will help you locate them if left on a bus, or even hiding somewhere at home. With the latter, you can perform actions including playing/pausing, skipping tracks, changing volume, swapping out ANC modes and even adjusting the Crusher level, just by saying “Hey, Skullcandy”. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.Music played when the bass is increased gains extra energy and rhythm, and I found myself dancing around my living room as if I were at a silent disco. But if you just want to feel vibrations in your brain, nothing we've tested in recent memory comes close to these crushing cans from Skullcandy. If you want added functionality without memorizing too many gestures, the button-based Crusher ANC 2 may appeal.

While others give their headphones a modern bass tuning, Skullcandy simply builds a fat subwoofer into the earcups, which makes your ears flap. Overall the mic seems to cooperate best with lower-pitched voices, so it’s not a total success story, but maybe you have a deep voice, so it’s not a concern.This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. While I was writing this paragraph, for example, I was at home in the living room whilst my housemate was in the kitchen.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment