276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bed Head Wave Artist Ceramic Deep Hair Waver for Beachy Waves, Green

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

HOW TO GET THE LOOK: Starting at the roots, lightly clamp a small section of hair between the barrels and hold for a few seconds. For continuous waves, match the outermost wave and work it down your hair. How to use-When using the waver for the first time, select the LOWEST heat setting and test in one small section of hair for 5 to 8 seconds. If you want to use a higher setting, be sure to GRADUALLY increase the temperature. Never style hair for the first time on a high setting as this may damage your hair. Use only as much The Hot Tools Pro Artist 24K Gold 3 Barrel Hair Waver earned perfect scores in every category—build and durability, usability, and performance. From start to finish (and beyond), my experience with this hair waver was overwhelmingly positive.

Design: There are two types of hair wavers out there: round triple-barrel wavers and deep V wavers. For consistency sake, we decided to only test triple-barrel wavers—the more popular type right now—as they deliver the tousled, S-shaped style of beach waves as opposed to crimped, zig-zag ones. More importantly, this hair waver will give you the beach waves you’re looking for—even if you have straight hair that resists curls. That’s because this waver heats up to 450 degrees. And even on the highest setting, which I chose because my personal preference is to use a hotter temperature and the instructions didn’t provide guidance, I didn't feel like it was singeing my hair. I attribute that last part to the ceramic-glazed plates feeling smooth against my strands. We tested hair wavers that contain three curling iron-like barrels, but others look like a zig-zag crimper.

About the Author

It’s a 3 barrel hair waver with a ceramic coating that prevents hot spots and consequently hair damage. I wanted to review this Ghd waver as I had heard so much about. I was also intrigued as this curling wand works more like a curler but also does a great hair-waving job and I’ve heard is amongst the best deep wavers for moist hair. Bed Head’s Wave Rider TM is a lightweight yet powerful styling cream that gives long lasting hold to your client’s hair, keeping it smoother with a touchable finish and greater definition. Wave Rider TM moisturises your client’s hair, making it soft at the touch and a healthy looking finish! You can achieve soft and romantic natural waves by just rough drying your hair, curling a section onto the deep hair waver, and waiting for the curls to cool.

Well, I can safely tell you it gave me the best hair waves and also boosts the volume on my hair making it look fluffy and bouncy. How do you want your hair waves to look? Are you going for oversized shampoo commercial curls or smaller yacht vacation tresses? The testing process was straightforward: I evaluated the build and functionality of each hair waver. Then, I powered each one up and used it to style my hair before going about my normal daily activities to see how the look held up. When I finished testing all of the hair wavers, I teamed up with Reviewed’s in-house experts to score and weigh the results on a scientifically-calibrated rubric. Create a budget before you do your shopping. Your eye might catch an expensive hair waver while you’re scrolling through products, but don’t waste your time looking at hair wavers you can’t afford. So, What’s the Best Hair Waver? If you have longer hair, you can use a hair waver with larger barrels (see: around three inches). However, if you have shorter hair, using too large of a hair waver can be (a) difficult or (b) cause you to burn yourself. The solution? Use a hair waver with smaller barrels (try Bed Head A Wave We Go Adjustable Deep Waver), but in this case, note that some smaller barrels may create tighter waves. If you prefer the more undone wave look, use a single barrel hair waver, like the Hot Tools Professional Nano Ceramic Deep Waver. Prep your hair properlyA hair waver is a great way to construct flowing waves without spending a day at the beach. With countless options, you’ll want to make sure you have the best hair waver on the market while still staying in your budget. Scientific studies show that protecting your hair with heat protectant lessens hair breakage. The polymers in hair protectant keep the heat from degrading the keratin. Now that you’ve got a good idea of some of the best hair wavers, here are some extra considerations to help you decide which one is right for you. Heat Damage When it comes to hair wavers, there are a few things you should know that may influence your purchasing decision:

All you need to do is dry and detangle your hair, divide it into sections, hold the waver’s steam vents away from the scalp and move the waver according to you. A wave iron is one of the simplest ways to get perfectly imperfect tousled beach waves, however, your results can change depending on the style of the hot tool you use. The best hair wavers for beach waves will typically have multiple barrels (or curved, jagged sections) that clamp down onto each other, leaving your tresses looking naturally lived in. They will also have adjustable temperature settings so you can maximize your styling to your hair type.For starters, the hair waver has a digital screen that allows you to see the exact temperature setting, so you can choose the right setting for your hair type between 200°F and 450°F and see when the iron reaches the temperature and is ready to use. The instructions provide clear guidance on the most suitable temperature ranges for different hair types. I chose to wave my medium-textured hair that falls about two inches past my shoulders on 350°F—a temp that was at the lower end of the recommended range for this hair type. The small size of this Conair Mini hair waver is perfect for getting wavy hair when you’re travelling.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment