276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BoginaBag Genuine Bog in a Bag Refill Pack (5 Bags per Pack) - Suitable for Camping, Festivals, Fishing & Travelling

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Otherwise I think this is a great product that certainly beats hovering over one of those pits of Hades any day. You need to be 50 metres away from water and you need to dig a hole at least 15cm deep (get a cheap trowel with bag like our favourite multi-use JUPSK). So, if we come across something that seems reasonable and will arrive before the camping season ends, we’ll have a look at it for you.

Other items you might want to arm yourself with: extra loo paper, anti-bacterial toilet seat wipes, air freshener (you could make up an essential oil spray if you don’t like the ones on the market), disposable seat covers. If we’d had less to carry, we’d have definitely brought along our My Carry Potty, the portable ‘suitcase’ potty with carry handle – great for toddlers on the move.Folding out as a seat and having the function to be a toilet that is hygienic and uses no chemicals, making it totally unique!

Reluctant to purchase a bulky chemical based toilet and finding nothing more suitable she decided it was time to come up with a better option. We also love what the guys at Give A Crap are doing, their loo roll not only offers 100% recycled or bamboo loo roll they also give half of their profits to build toilets for communities around the world that really need them! The loos at Camp Bestival weren’t all bad and we definitely favoured the compostable toilets– there’s no wet flush, you simply toss sawdust inside. These Bog in a Bag refills are described as “degradable bags”…we haven’t been able to find out what Bog in a Bag mean by that exactly, but degradable is VERY different from biodegradable. I have an empty 10 litre wallpaper paste/paint bucket that I carry my tinder and fuel bottles in, I empty this when at camp, I have a cut out lid for the top and bin liner for the inside, sorted!Keltoi wrote:I know this os an old thread, but I was reminded of it when our company was sent one of these. Many camping toilet bags (and the Travel John bags) have a sort of crystal-filled ‘nappy’ inside to soak up liquid. Green Elephant’s own folding toilet is often unavailable, so an almost identical (and cheaper) option is the Andes portable loo. To learn more about how and for what purposes we use personal information, please visit our Privacy Notice. We use the JUPSK trowel above because it has lots of other uses too – from sawing branches to pulling out nails.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment