276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil-230ml (japan import) [Badartikel]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whitening means to brighten the complexion which this product claims to do whilst it cleanses and is also good for those who want to lessen the appearance of dull, tired skin. Another benefit is a bit of UV protection. Vitamin E helps reduce the damage caused by UVB rays. (It should not replace your sunscreen). Combining it with Vitamin C can decrease sunburned cells and hyperpigmentation after UV exposure. Although jojoba oil is non-comedogenic, we recommend speaking with a professional about using this ingredient if you have any concerns. While jojoba has antibacterial properties, it is only able to kill some bacteria. It has also been shown to help in wound healing. Indigenous cultures have used jojoba as a moisturizer and to help treat burns. If you have concerns about using this ingredient in your routine, we recommend speaking with a professional.

Another great component of Rosehip Oil is Vitamin A, or retinol. Vitamin A encourages your skin to create more collagen. It is found to be similar to natural human skin sebum, so it has a great effect on dry skin. Jojoba oil may even help with regulating sebum production. Citrus peel is also a rich source of flavonoids. Flavonoids are natural antioxidants and help protect your skin against damage. Flavonoids are a group of compounds naturally found in vegetables and fruits. Jojoba seed oil is a humectant, meaning it helps draw moisture from the air. This helps keep your skin hydrated. Vitamin E helps nourish your skin's lipid barrier. It is also a potent antioxidant. Antioxidants help fight free-radical molecules, or unstable molecules that may damage your skin cells.Vitamin E also helps keep your natural skin lipids healthy. Your lipid skin barrier naturally consists of lipids, ceramides, and fatty acids. Vitamin E offers extra protection for your skin’s lipid barrier, keeping your skin healthy and nourished. Rosehip contains Vitamin C, Vitamin E, fatty acids and linolenic acids. These nourish your skin barrier. Having hydrated skin may help reduce the appearance of fine-lines and wrinkles. September 21, 2023 Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil VS Speedy Cleansing Oil : Which One’s Right for You? We understand the importance of quality and trust when it comes to skincare and beauty. That's why we diligently verify our supply chain, working closely with the brands and authorised distributors to bring you genuine products that meet the highest standards. Safflower seed oil contains a high percentage of linoleic acid and oleic acid. It also contains Vitamin E. These three components are effective moisturizers.

Softymo is so unbelievably fab that Kose have made 3 different versions, so depending on your skins wants and needs, you can choose the perfect product for you! The Softymo lineup consists of Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil, Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil and Softymo White Cleansing Oil. The speedy oil is perfect for those who are go-go-go as it’s formulated to work in double the time. Jojoba oil does not contain fragrance and has many fatty-acids, making it a great soothing ingredient. Jojoba contains Vitamin E, a great moisturizing ingredient. Vitamin E is also an antioxidant. Antioxidants help protect your skin against free-radical damage. This may help in anti-aging. Hydrated skin improves your skin barrier; Your skin barrier helps protect against irritants and bacteria.Rosehip Oil is a nonfragrant plant oil. Rosehips are a fruit from a rose bush and are edible. This oil helps even out skin tone, has anti-aging properties, and is good for reducing inflammation. Like other oils, Paraffinum Liquidum has emollient properties. Emollients help soothe and soften the skin. By creating a barrier to trap moisture within, emollients help keep your skin hydrated. In cosmetics, glycerin is usually derived from plants such as soybean or palm. However, it can also be sourced from animals, such as tallow or animal fat. Zea Mays Oil is refined oil. It is created from the process of wet milling corn, or zea mays. Zea Mays Oil is fragrance ingredient, hair conditioning agent, occlusive skin conditioning agent, surfactant, and emulsifying agent. Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil is a sure winner! I have used it for over a week now and haven’t had a single breakout. It dissolves my makeup, even my stubborn waterproof mascara in a jiffy and I’ve noticed my skin feels and looks healthier, softer and bouncy.

This product removes any traces make-up (even waterproof) and goes deep into the pores to clear it of any impurities. The formula contains nourishing and brightening ingredients such as Rice Bran Oil, Vitamin E and Olive Fruit Oil, all of which will leave the skin smooth and soft. Ingredients As a humectant, it helps the skin stay hydrated by pulling moisture to your skin. The low molecular weight of glycerin allows it to pull moisture into the deeper layers of your skin.Tocopherol (also known as Vitamin E) is a common antioxidant used to help protect the skin from free-radicals and strengthen the skin barrier. It's also fat soluble - this means our skin is great at absorbing it. Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate is a surfactant and emulsifier. It is part of the PEG Sorbitan/Sorbitol Fatty Acid Esters group. As an emulsifier, it helps ingredients such as oil and water mix together. This allows the dirt and oils in your skin to be washed away. I used to use DHC deep cleansing oil which, don’t get me wrong, is a great product, but I just can’t justify the hefty price tag it comes with. Imagine my reaction when I discovered Softymo; organic ingredients, cares for the skin, gives a deep cleanse, doesn’t cause breakouts, leaves no oily residue, and leaves me with extra coins in my purse!? It’s a no-brainer. Naturally when I compare kose softymo deep cleansing oil vs DHC deep cleansing oil, Softymo is the champ! Glycerin has also been found to have antimicrobial and antiviral properties. Due to these properties, glycerin is often used in wound and burn treatments.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment